• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

and no Panini I do not have a case, I just voted him because the thread stagnated and he's managed to stay basically entirely null to me despite a decent amount of posts

Oh Eifie, on a scale from "possibly plausible that he could turn out to be non-town" to "if Mr. Ultracool is anything but a townie, Butterfree has gone mad with power" how clear is your clear on him? I'm taking him off the table obviously, but I don't think I told you about the game I just played where there was a 66% cop that cleared one of the wolf PRs as town, so I am extra paranoid

i honestly think the first quote isn't really that AI either? like i can 100% see scum saying that and ime (take this with a big ol chunk of salt) it is in fact often scum saying things like that
Yeah imo the first two quotes are not AI. The last one is like, not w/w with Ottercopter, maybe towny.

Oh Eifie, on a scale from "possibly plausible that he could turn out to be non-town" to "if Mr. Ultracool is anything but a townie, Butterfree has gone mad with power" how clear is your clear on him? I'm taking him off the table obviously, but I don't think I told you about the game I just played where there was a 66% cop that cleared one of the wolf PRs as town, so I am extra paranoid

unless the PM is meant to intentionally mislead me, he is 100% town

yeah i get iffy vibes from mawile too but tbf to him i don't really know what he's supposed to do about it given that no one has a specific reason for feeling bad about him and he has offered read list and analysis. like i'd probably be equally shrug status in that situation
but also. it is that situation! and it is not really improving. so

ugh so i'm finally back, i've read through but now i'm confused lol can someone pitch wagons to me please

yeah i get iffy vibes from mawile too but tbf to him i don't really know what he's supposed to do about it given that no one has a specific reason for feeling bad about him and he has offered read list and analysis. like i'd probably be equally shrug status in that situation
but also. it is that situation! and it is not really improving. so
like I feel like any wagon sucks because I am playing the game by process of elimination. so I don't have reasons for voting people besides "a significant number of other people feel like town to me"

wagons are far too heavy for even a gigantic animal such as an elephant to throw comfortably, let alone meek humans living hundreds of miles from you. grow up.
bold words from someone who hasn't replied to my text yet tbh

superficial thoughts incoming as i read through yet again

like I feel like any wagon sucks because I am playing the game by process of elimination. so I don't have reasons for voting people besides "a significant number of other people feel like town to me"
def agree, i just kind of think that like... we're all feeling kind of vaguely bad about him and there's not a lot he can do even if he's villager so maybe we'll just all decide he's the guy and lynch him... idk?? it kind of feels like DADV but maybe that's the best case today

def agree, i just kind of think that like... we're all feeling kind of vaguely bad about him and there's not a lot he can do even if he's villager so maybe we'll just all decide he's the guy and lynch him... idk?? it kind of feels like DADV but maybe that's the best case today
yeah I mean he can claim later I guess.

when a lot of people express bad feelings about someone but nobody actually moves to vote them I usually find that pretty suspicious because I think that's a spot that tends to be occupied by mafia a lot of the time. that was a bit of why I voted, I guess.

now that other people actually voted idk what to do.

was it ever confirmed that there even was a mafia 🤔
I think every wagon is a dead end and we are all town. Butterfree is making the kills via a secret poll in a telegram channel that only spectators can access. The roles are all randomized from the mafiascum wiki and none of our night actions actually do anything. All of our role PMs were made in MS Paint. All of the posts in this thread are posted by bots at random intervals generated using Markov chains. Everybody on reddit is a robot except you.

yeah I mean he can claim later I guess.

when a lot of people express bad feelings about someone but nobody actually moves to vote them I usually find that pretty suspicious because I think that's a spot that tends to be occupied by mafia a lot of the time. that was a bit of why I voted, I guess.

now that other people actually voted idk what to do.
this is fair tbh
i kind of just want to wait around for him to claim and then place a vote then
is there any reason for him not to do it now? i guess he's not in mortal peril rn but like i think at the rate things are going he'll get lynched (he's the biggest wagon rn right? someone factcheck me on that)

Back
Top Bottom