• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

i was actually just thinking about the bodyswap role, i was like shit. did we just lose that?! so double nice for having kept it honestly. i guess otter really wasn't lying :p

@kokorico @Stryke @Vipera Magnifica who'd you heal last night? c:
per the plan, I coinflipped between Stryke and VM. VM won the toss.

sadly the plan apparently didn't work out, so I'll be v curious to find out it failed because of Shenanigans or just because VM threw tails on his conflip

the link said:
Important: Please note that our verified account program is currently on hold. We are not accepting any new requests at this time.
damn it. there go my dreams

I was about to celebrate because I can win again, but actually, I guess if we achieve a townie win, then Rari_teh's the real victor here. Oh well. No change for me, I guess. But I'm glad that this finally confirms that I was telling the truth, heehee.
MF, of course.

I'm not gonna say who I inspected as mafia until later in the day. I'm not sure how much that will actually help to gauge reactions, because everyone's suspicions are on MF, but why not.

Ottercopter having told the truth means that the major day 1 wagons were two townies. Without looking back at how the suspicion built up, I don't know if that says much - I think most of the people who were super active at that end of day were town regardless.

kokorico and Stryke, what are your thoughts about the most likely situation with the Eifie kill, given RNP's town flip?

Ottercopter, just curious, what was your other trope besides Thanatos Gambit?

To everyone, I'd be interested in hearing about who you're suspecting or where you're thinking of looking, disregarding MF.

i would rather not go for herbe tbh, i think it's a wasted lynch and he's way less likely to be scum than the other three ... in my mind he's confirmed harmless 3p and i don't think he has an agenda?

don't care about the other three though and i don't have any other ideas

i would rather not go for herbe tbh, i think it's a wasted lynch and he's way less likely to be scum than the other three ... in my mind he's confirmed harmless 3p and i don't think he has an agenda?

don't care about the other three though and i don't have any other ideas
like i know i've bodyblocked herbe before because i <3 love him <3 but fr i maintain that my Actual In-Game Read leans far against him being town. i think looking back through his posts and trying to pick a w/w lovers pair is inconsistent with what happened, not to mention his helpfulness in early game, so i think it would be better to focus energy elsewhere

Back
Top Bottom