• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

and the word 'strongly' here is very relative, i just mean over abstaining, which i don't feel is worthwhile? but i might be wrong since this is still my first game
nah this is valid tbh, i think lynching actives > lynching inactives > abstaining is pretty commonly accepted practice
it's just... lynching ANY active isn't necessarily better than lynching inactives i guess, like i don't think voting townleans just bc they're active is good and at this point it seems like a lot of people are townleaning basically everyone that's active

do you have anyone in mind that meets these requirements aside from ils
i don't... hate an ils lynch i guess but meh
again i kinda don't care if it's specifically ils i just feel somewhat strongly that any of the light posters are more likely to be lurkers. it doesn't make sense to me that mafia would be the one guy who has never said anything; wouldn't someone in mafiachat have poked him to talk here at least once?

can you explain to me what your 'meh' emotion is?

I'm basically cool lynching anyone I don't have in my town pile it's just that telling them "you don't get to be part of the shenanigans of the inaugural tcodf mafia revival game" makes me sad :'(
lets no lynch and then scum should honour that with abstaining from their kill tbh

Hey Stryke! Do you have any thoughts about any of the more active players?

mewtini, Odie hasn't been on the forums so I doubt the mafia could reach them anyway. The fact that there isn't much resistance to their lynch is maybe like, a sliver towny but /shrug.

Eifie, how do you feel about Boq emphasizing his newness to the site / the fact that this is different from sites on which he's played before? I don't know what to think about it. Is it something he thinks regardless of alignment?

it's just... lynching ANY active
do you class ils as an active? full disclosure that i just don't really townlean him at this point in time so maybe that's extra-why i prefer him over rnp

mewtini, Odie hasn't been on the forums so I doubt the mafia could reach them anyway. The fact that there isn't much resistance to their lynch is maybe like, a sliver towny but /shrug.
just to be clear, this is what i've been saying 100% for my last several posts

Eifie, how do you feel about Boq emphasizing his newness to the site / the fact that this is different from sites on which he's played before? I don't know what to think about it. Is it something he thinks regardless of alignment?

well, sort of, but I think it's mostly in regards to stuff like etiquette.

I'm honestly just too done with this day phase to be absorbing much at this point. how do you play those 3-week day phase games Keldeo wtf

wtf mewtini play mafia more
you are reading WAY more than me
i wanted to play more!! i was just SCARED

tbh the cynic in me is wondering if this inactivity/lurker convo is going to end up acting as a honeypot, seeing as there's probably/def some mafiosx who's active and maybe has to do damage control and warn mafiachat if it ends up being the case that i'm not far off w my guesses

can you explain to me what your 'meh' emotion is?
i just don't really feel that strongly about it but tbh my eyes kind of glazed over on your post bc i just have not really been coping well with posts that are longer than two lines in this game so far. will give it a better read later
do you class ils as an active? full disclosure that i just don't really townlean him at this point in time so maybe that's extra-why i prefer him over rnp
ehh not really. mostly i was just saying that for your benefit since it seems like you're sort of unsure whether the thing you're saying is good or not ("i'm new so maybe not")

Hey Stryke! Do you have any thoughts about any of the more active players?
Not really. If you give me more time I could probably come up with an in-depth analysis of all the active players, but I'm mostly in the same boat as you guys, with no one particularly standing out as suspicious to me.

oof I'd say generally say no because I think basically you're completing a trade with mafia wherein you just hand them all the strong town roles on a platter and let them have at thee and all the mafia have to do is come up with some good fake claims which they can work out together in their private chat

Even in like really really big games I'd say the best times to claim are pretty much just what Keldeo said previously - if you have relevant info or if you're like absolutely about to die

Hi Panini!
Out of all the posts that had happened between this and your last one, why was this particular the one which you wanted to quote and address?
Do you suggest that we should claim? I'd probably be capable of pulling that off without harming town too much, too...

then again it would still be sus if everyone poured in all at once lol. so i doubt they would be like Guys, Go To Thread Now! but i wonder
that was basically what I wondered might be happening with that VM claim thing

something like, a mafia member sees it, posts it in mafia chat

people are like "huh what" and also like "oh yeah I should probably be posting in thread. this is an easy thing to reply to"

or something

Back
Top Bottom