• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

i know some of the parked votes on like keldeo and eifie are probably just ppl forgetting they voted some 500 posts ago, but it still makes me go Hm
Yes hello this is me. I'm also still reading in near real time but yall are going too fast for me to keep up with the logic :( Gonna just unvote because I don't really get how you're deciding between ILS and ottercopter and either seems sufficiently inactive/nonparticipatory to be a non-awful choice.

I see. But why did you [rari_teh] not want to say it [that you scumread Keldeo] right away?
just want to say, as someone who was in a very similar position to rari_teh, a leading possibility is "I am new here and Keldeo is clearly part of the in-group, so I don't want to rock the boat without stronger evidence".

not that this is even relevant rn.

I wrote a vote on ILS and just couldn't make myself pull the trigger

imo let him be for now and see if he gets counterclaimed tomorrow

I'm so sorry Rebecca

Ottercopter

Yes hello this is me. I'm also still reading in near real time but yall are going too fast for me to keep up with the logic :( Gonna just unvote because I don't really get how you're deciding between ILS and ottercopter and either seems sufficiently inactive/nonparticipatory to be a non-awful choice.

just want to say, as someone who was in a very similar position to rari_teh, a leading possibility is "I am new here and Keldeo is clearly part of the in-group, so I don't want to rock the boat without stronger evidence".

not that this is even relevant rn.
this is an acceptable reasoning that I can jive with tbh

Back
Top Bottom