• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Revival TV Tropes Mafia Revival - D7

hi! thanks!
have you still been lurkfollowing? do you have anything to say about anyone else or any town/scumreads?
Tab is open on my phone and will likely stay that way until the end of the phase, so yeah, I'll be around, just call if you need me. And not particularly. They seem promising for sure, but I wanna see what they have to say first before I make any judgements of my own

Hotboy:
Herbe!

P dang sure is town:
Seshas
IndigoEmmy
Eifie
Mewtini
Keldeo

Townleaning but not entirely sure
VM
Rari_teh
Kyeugh
Mawile
Mist1422
Otter I guess..

Neutral read
negrek
Kokorico
Mr.ultracool (I literally… don’t recall seeing his posts so idk)
Serimachi
Stryke
M&F (Toss up between Neutral and Hrm.)

Hrm.
Panini
rnp but that's just like a gut uneasiness

congrats eifie you're on my townie rank

also i forgot to put any context above that lmao
i also copy pasted this from a word doc (didn't want to get interrupted while writing, and want to say something mid-post) and i had to manually delete the double spaces :///

@Flora are you alive
amorphous blob unordered
Flora

a) amorphous blob checks out
b) oh, lord, so folks on telegram probably know but life has decided to gift me with a cat around the same time another is dying, and that combined with a still-going work schedule has made maf (esp. a game of this magnitude) v hard to partake in, f

gonna be honest, I've been skimming at BEST so i'mma need to catch up before I can make any, like, actual reads or anythin

a) amorphous blob checks out
b) oh, lord, so folks on telegram probably know but life has decided to gift me with a cat around the same time another is dying, and that combined with a still-going work schedule has made maf (esp. a game of this magnitude) v hard to partake in, f

gonna be honest, I've been skimming at BEST so i'mma need to catch up before I can make any, like, actual reads or anythin
thanks!! no problem, i just realized at some point that we'd been calling you inactive but that we'd never ... tagged you i think?

Townleaning but not entirely sure
VM
Rari_teh
Kyeugh
Mawile
Mist1422
Otter I guess..
can you talk to me about this bracket? (other than otter)

Hi homesleif. I have not reread basically at all but I think these reads are cromulent and solid directions to push. I also think they'll both post more today and would like to hear Panini's big thoughts that make you say you want to remove it :P

Can you tell me about the wagons being v/v (or v/3p)? That kinda maps to the EOD weirdness in everyone shifting back and forth, but also maps to I think a different world than I had in a v ILS / w Otter world. Otter's wagon looks very clean either way imo.

I talked already in another post! can't believe you don't read your own posts smh. (onlookers don't it's not you, it's me me we're the same person. >:( )

anyway Ottercopter claimed literally at the moment of EoD after resisting it earlier and I think that's probably just too late for it to have been a calculated plan to get votes off her. and tbh I just believe the tone of her posts and stuff like she sounded so confused and like she didn't really understand her role and didn't know what to do in the last-minute panic.

anyway Ottercopter claimed literally at the moment of EoD after resisting it earlier and I think that's probably just too late for it to have been a calculated plan to get votes off her. and tbh I just believe the tone of her posts and stuff like she sounded so confused and like she didn't really understand her role and didn't know what to do in the last-minute panic.
very agree with this for now, at least until she elaborates a bit in the eventual future. (also imo when she's not been directly FoS'ed she's sounded relatively relaxed? but maybe just how i've been reading)

also hypocop!eifie, why target mr. ultracool?

People are posting tierlists and Keldeo asked for mine before eod1, so I made one as well.
As pretty much always, upper on the list = more likely to be town.

Very Likely Town (i.e. I’m Big Stupid™ if one of these is mafia)
Seshas
IndigoEmmy
Eifie
mewtini

Strong townlean
kokorico
kyeugh
Keldeo

Mild townlean
Mr. Ultracool (except if I’m a cop, he’s my hypo n0 green)
serimachi
Vipera Magnifica

The Amorphous Blob™
Negrek (might change depending on what VM says, if they appear)
Mist
Herbe
RNP
Flora
Mawile

Mild scumlean
Stryke
Panini
M&F

Strong scumlean
[/hide]

Independent
Ottercopter

ERR 404
Odie_Pie

very agree with this for now, at least until she elaborates a bit in the eventual future. (also imo when she's not been directly FoS'ed she's sounded relatively relaxed? but maybe just how i've been reading)

also hypocop!eifie, why target mr. ultracool?
I don't get to pick my targets. otherwise I'd have probably checked like, Panini or Boquise n0 instead of Mist.

can you talk to me about this bracket? (other than otter)

alright so that tier was more.... taking ppl out of neutral, rather than taking them out of probably def town? im hesitant to tooootally townread a ton of ppl
ok so VM is in my Townish cause their claim, rari seems.... fine? helpful? a good player but since this is like, first game, probably not a super calculated mafiaboy? kyeugh is cool, i don't necessarily agree with her all the time (if i remember correctly; 80 pages of dialogue have more or less coalesced into General Vibes and Memories of ppl) but it's cool, not malicious. mawile seems cool but i havent gotten to entirely vibecheck him yet, would love to talk more. mist was there as kind of an edgecase between townish and neutral

Back
Top Bottom