• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Shippings?

Blastoise I don't know why but I am suddenly attracted to you after you posted that. Probably a change in the weather, just a strange coincidence =p.

I support me x Tailsy. The banner Jolty made for us doesn't work anymore, but this does!

Dātura;565897 said:
I support me x Tailsy. The banner Jolty made for us doesn't work anymore, but this does!

holy shit it really IS 2005
and
i remember the banner you speak of
i could probably go find it actually in my old photobucket

here we go
aktailsypro.png

there's a lot of old tcod crap in this.......

Viki♦Tailsy is my preferred quadrant! We're not quite flushed for each other, but I feel that we prevent each other from doing stupid things.

Possibly.

I'm not! I'm implying I hate everyone else 8D

From my understanding it's more like <> is REMEMBER, BANNING EVERYONE IS WRONG while clubs is more like [ DISTRACTION GOES HERE ]

Last edited:
clubs is more like there's one person who mediates between two other people! so if I really hated uv (hypothetically; I love you really) and you were always like NO FIGHTING!! OR I WILL BAN BOTH OF YOU then we'd be in a clubs relationship!

Back
Top Bottom