• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fuck Palin

Creation Schwarzkopf Palin

do I win yet

I really don't pay as much attention to politics as I should because I am a terrible American citizen, and I'm not going to pretend I've been following the candidates extensively when I clearly haven't (unlike some people in this thread), but I would like to say that any woman who votes for McCain/Palin just because Palin is a woman (and I am starting to think that is debatable) needs to have their voting rights revoked. "Oh, no, Hillary got the axe, I'm going to be all butthurt and vote for a WIMMIN despite the fact that she probably totally goes against everything I stand for, QUALIFICATIONS AND POLITICAL VIEWS BE DAMNED." I know this has already been covered but seriously what is wrong with this country D:

I mean, I wouldn't even care if Palin were the best choice ever and she shat world peace and candy. That is just the most disgusting compromise of integrity I have ever heard of and I hope to God it hasn't happened as commonly as I get the impression it has. :/

k I'll take my uneducated self and go back to lurking now

Don't mean to double post but this is too good not to

fuckyoujohnmccain.jpg

You win.

If McCain is elected, I do think I will have a very sad birthday. :[

It's not McCain so much as it is the fact that he might die and we'll be stuck with Palin

(why oh why did /this year/ my birthday have to be on Election Day, oh why Dx)

If McCain is elected, I do think I will have a very sad birthday. :[

It's not McCain so much as it is the fact that he might die and we'll be stuck with Palin

(why oh why did /this year/ my birthday have to be on Election Day, oh why Dx)

Heh, my dad would have been sixty-four a day after our elections. Think of it as a good omen.

yeah but obama is a nigger and sarah palin is a good [strikeout]housewife[/strikeout] mother/VP and McCain is a war hero

so i guess mccain/palin should win

BECAUSE YOU CANT VOTE FOR NIGGERS WHATEVER HAPPENS

well he cant lift his arms so he'd be a sitting duck in an accident

*oxygen masks appear*

*buuuuut, I can't reach the mask*

Hahaha

I like how he's WAR HERO when what happened was basically
*crash*
*crash*
*crash*
*crash*
*crash*
*oh shit captured by gooks*
*torture torture*
*suspend by arms for five year*
*probable rape*
*freedom!*
*FUCKING TECHNOLOGY ):*

Again McCain would be a huge threat to American politics if he became President. You'd only have to sneak up on him and give him a tap on the back and he'd probably break his hip ):

Back
Top Bottom