• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fuck Palin

Furretsu

World of Glass
(don't move this to the fucking debating hall I can't post in there)

MoveOn.org email said:
Who is Sarah Palin? Here's some basic background:

* She was elected Alaska's governor a little over a year and a half ago. Her previous office was mayor of Wasilla, a small town outside Anchorage. She has no foreign policy experience.
* Palin is strongly anti-choice, opposing abortion even in the case of rape or incest.
* She supported right-wing extremist Pat Buchanan for president in 2000.
* Palin thinks creationism should be taught in public schools.
* She's doesn't think humans are the cause of climate change.
* She's solidly in line with John McCain's "Big Oil first" energy policy. She's pushed hard for more oil drilling and says renewables won't be ready for years. She also sued the Bush administration for listing polar bears as an endangered species—she was worried it would interfere with more oil drilling in Alaska.
* How closely did John McCain vet this choice? He met Sarah Palin once at a meeting. They spoke a second time, last Sunday, when he called her about being vice-president. Then he offered her the position.
1220315452207ir2.jpg

Agreed, except for the off-shore drilling.

How else the hell are we going to be energy independent?

Who is Sarah Palin? Here's some basic background:

* She was elected Alaska's governor a little over a year and a half ago. Her previous office was mayor of Wasilla, a small town outside Anchorage. She has no foreign policy experience.
* Palin is strongly anti-choice, opposing abortion even in the case of rape or incest.
* She supported right-wing extremist Pat Buchanan for president in 2000.
* She's doesn't think humans are the cause of climate change.
* She's solidly in line with John McCain's "Big Oil first" energy policy. She's pushed hard for more oil drilling and says renewables won't be ready for years. She also sued the Bush administration for listing polar bears as an endangered species—she was worried it would interfere with more oil drilling in Alaska.
* How closely did John McCain vet this choice? He met Sarah Palin once at a meeting. They spoke a second time, last Sunday, when he called her about being vice-president. Then he offered her the position.

Fuck Palin

qft.

I hated this woman the instant I heard about her and learned what she stood for. :\

She wants abstinence-only sex education in schools.. that seems to be working well CONSIDERING SHE IS ABOUT TO BE A GRANDMOTHER AT 44

Honestly it makes me sick that this cunt is speaking about five miles from me and thousands of people are supporting her

Last edited:
haha

but seriously, what if McCain wins, and then he dies (he is pretty old, after all) and she becomes the president?

WE ALL DIE.

She wants abstinence-only sex education in schools.. that seems to be working well CONSIDERING SHE IS ABOUT TO BE A GRANDMOTHER AT 44

Honestly it makes me sick that this cunt is speaking about five miles from me and thousands of fucktards are supporting her

I'm not supporting her, but having a pregnant kid at 17 (iirc) doesn't make you a bad person.
And that is fucking retarded. I bet she's never heard anyone say "my greatest dream is to threesome with two women." Or maybe she's stupid enough to assume her daughter used a condom, which didn't work.

I'm not saying it makes her a bad person, I'm just pointing out the irony of the situation. You'd think that'd be a big slap-in-the-face to show her how impractical abstinence-only sex education would be. TEENS ARE STILL GOING TO HAVE SEX HONEY

<NWT> furret don't forget that mccain is destined to die in office, so if mccain is elected say hello to /president palin/
<Furret> i know :(
<Furret> i hate mccain as much so it doesn't really matter
<Furret> at least palin doesn't have such a fucking awful temper
<Furret> not that i'm trying to make her sound good

I'm not saying it makes her a bad person, I'm just pointing out the irony of the situation. You'd think that'd be a big slap-in-the-face to show her how impractical abstinence-only sex education would be. TEENS ARE STILL GOING TO HAVE SEX HONEY

good, because i'm tired of people resorting to the "candidate's relative/friend did soanso, therefore they are inferior" argument.
it needs a freaking name, too.

If she becomes president, we're all doomed and the future will be really bad. Same with McCain.

Furret, I'm totally with you on this.

I'm really against oil drilling.

Last edited:
Now now, we don't have to stoop down to ~their~ level.

Honestly, that woman scares me. She's worse than Bush was, in just about every way. And McCain looks old, acts old, and thinks old.

Please, there's only two things you can do to help.

If you're old enough, vote for and donate to Barack Obama.
If you're not old enough, get anyone you know to do it for you.

I totally agree. McCain is a demon and Palin's the devil.

Obama all the way. ~woot~

Well, so far she's said a lot about nothing.

What's all this about taxes now, when it's a fact that for 90% of the american people, Obama's tax plan would give back 3 TIMES as much in tax rebates as McCain's plan?

From what I have heard, she once tried to convince government to give people $150 for every left wolf foreleg they bring in...

When you fuck with an animal as awesome as a wolf, then you need to go to hell

>.< Great, if McCain wins, then we are stuck being neighbours to a country run by assholes. Obama? Our economy will likely be dragged down with the States (Taxing the rich tends to make them stop investing in said country, which means the economy is, erm, going to wither and die. Fast)

;.; Excuse me while I go piss off a gang so that they will shoot me in the head. Better than dealing with this bullshit

Actually, I want McCain to win the election because, to me, Obama comes across as being arrogant and pompous. Still, I think Palin sucks.

Oh, and:

(don't move this to the fucking debating hall I can't post in there)

* She was elected Alaska's governor a little over a year and a half ago. Her previous office was mayor of Wasilla, a small town outside Anchorage. She has no foreign policy experience. :(
* Palin is strongly anti-choice, opposing abortion even in the case of rape or incest. D:
* She supported right-wing extremist Pat Buchanan for president in 2000. :(
* Palin thinks creationism should be taught in public schools. ...
* She's doesn't think humans are the cause of climate change. :(
* She's solidly in line with John McCain's "Big Oil first" energy policy. She's pushed hard for more oil drilling and says renewables won't be ready for years. She also sued the Bush administration for listing polar bears as an endangered species—she was worried it would interfere with more oil drilling in Alaska. ...
* How closely did John McCain vet this choice? He met Sarah Palin once at a meeting. They spoke a second time, last Sunday, when he called her about being vice-president. Then he offered her the position. :(

By the way:

... = I don't really mind.
:( = Please, no.
D: = Fail pasta with a spoonful of failsauce on top.

As an Alaskan..

This whole thing's crazy. Everyone is all for the idea of our governor being the 'next vice president'...

But not many see the problems. And her charisma and speaking ability seems to cover up any reasons why she should not be VP. To most of the public, that is.

Methinks we're doomed.

McCain is probably going to elected just because of this lady.

Beh.

Back
Top Bottom