• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fuck Palin

SaraPalin.jpg

you want her to end up shooting another guy? She's gonna finish the job that dick started. And she also sounds like a real bitch, I really don't wanna hear her bitchy voice for the next 4-8 years. AND mccain is probably gonna die in the middle of his term, that means palin will be prez...

^ We had that exact magazine on the magazine rack at school. I gave it and a sharpie to my friend. She had a pretty evil look on her face. I trust she did some awesome stuff to it.

Last edited:
...Is it bad that I'm already thinking of ways to kill this woman and I only heard of her a week ago?

Seriously though, I read through this thread, read the articles, and if what I read is true, we're fucking screwed.

I swear I thought it would be bad enough if McCain ended up in office, but now... NOW if he ends up as president I will personally kill myself.
Because he's more than likely gonna die in office, and then we're going to have to suffer with her as president. And that sounds like a fate worse than death.

Death > Worse than death

I'll elaborate on my views a little more when I can think a bit more clearly.

Also Juneau poster on first post = xD

loool anonymous discovered Palin's yahoo password and fucked with it a little
a couple hours later bill o'reilly throws a shit-fit
billo27reillyonsarahpaluh1.jpg

HMM IS THE FACT THAT SOMEONE HACKED INTO A DUMB WHORE'S EMAIL SEXISM

hey anything that makes palin's life shit and bill's heart race and thus bring it closer to a heart attack is fine by me

I feel bad right now because I can't empathize in any way, shape or form with Palin, and I can usually manage to feel sorry for people. I don't wanna hate ):
Seriously if it was anyone else I'd probably think this is a bit much but I honestly appreciate/don't care that Anon did this.

oh and tom the dancing bug is fantastic

I'm glad that I can admit it when I totally get owned, and not have to resort to going "IT'S DESPICABLE" all over the place

seriously, they got owned.

(my favorite part is when he goes "it's horrible that someone would do this to children of a governor" or something. so, because she's a governor her children should get special privileges? is that how it works?)

i hope bill o'reilly gets really worked up about something and rants so much and so intently he forgets to breathe

his interview with richard dawkins still makes me cringe

someone should play like slayer or cannibal corpse in the middle of a republican convention, like really loud

and invite Kerry King onstage

just for the fucken lulz

just to shock the utter living fuck out of Sarah Palin

i hope bill o'reilly gets really worked up about something and rants so much and so intently he forgets to breathe

his interview with richard dawkins still makes me cringe

is that the one where O'Reilly was like "but science can't answer EVERYTHING therefore it is useless!"?

eta: incidentally I hear Palin is not working out quite like McCain expected. can anyone in the US confirm?

Back
Top Bottom