• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Full Metal Alchemist Club

You don't support shippings? I don't either, but it would be funny if some of these were real. 8D

My favourite episodes would be Fullmetal vs. Flame and Laws and Promises (last epsiode)

For pairings, I would say Roy and Hawkeye

Favorite episode? Not a clue.

Favorite pairings? I'M LIKE THE BIGGEST LING/RAN FAN FANGIRL EVER. 8D I love Roy/Riza, Kimbley/Scar, and possibly Ed/Ling too.

Yay *Join*

1. Who is your favorite character?
Ed. Or Roy. Or Al. Or Sloth.....
2. Anime or manga? Why?
Anime. Only one I've remembered to see.
3. Seen any good fanart or fics lately? Share please!
...Search for FMA/FullMetal Alchemist on Photobucket. There are tons.
4. Least favorite character?
Probably Fuhrer King Bradley. His eye just creeps me out. <<;;
5. Have you seen The Movie? What did you think?
No. I want to see it. I've seen the OVA's...

Also, animated Wrath banner I made. The 2nd bounce screws up. A lot.

boingingwrath.gif

My favorite episode is probably the Warehouse 13 one. I just love the way all the characters in the military interact with each other. My second favorite is probably Full Metal vs. Flame.

Uh, can I join?

1. Who is your favorite character?
Ed. You just can't love him.

2. Anime or manga? Why?
The Anime, because I haven't seen the Manga... yet...

3. Seen any good fanart or fics lately? Share please!
No... Sorry...

4. Least favorite character?
I don't know. I like them all (even the bad guys...)

5. Have you seen The Movie? What did you think?
I have. It was very good. I loved it. Although, I'm sad Ed didn't go out with Winry...

Which reminds me for some unknown reason. Didn't Hiromu Arakawa say there would only 79/89 chapters in the manga? Seems like the manga will never end 8D

I'm pretty sure they pronouce it as Homunculi in the anime when they're talking about more that one of them.

Hey, my friend told me something about Ed eating for Al in the manga. So he eats like, twice as much. I haven't read far enough to confirm this, but I was wondering if it was true.

[shrug] But then it'd be a rehash of the manga and the anime diverged fairly decently.

We've already had that in the form of the movie. It'd be dumb to make it again. :/

Back
Top Bottom