• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Funny Discussions

Dragon of Fire

Dragon's rage
Did you recently get into a funny conversaition, or did you or a friend say something you found funny? If so post it here.

A friend of mine made me want to make this thread. We were playing yu-gi-oh at my school yesterday, and he saw this card http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/The_Lady_in_Wight and said "That looks hoorible! It looks like I left my grandma in the attic and forgot to feed her!" I still laugh just thinking about it.

Almost everything involving my friends is funny. For example:

Jess: *starts playing Tears of Life* Ooh, is this the part where Ash dies?
Me: Yeah.
Jeanine: *has horrified look on face*
Me: Oh, he gets resurrected.
Jeanine: *still has horrified look on face*

That's what happens when my friends have my iPod.

Actually on Monday I found a bendy straw in my tote bag. I was just like, "Oh my god, Kristina," since we had watched Blue's Clues in Spanish on Saturday (...what?) and there was a spastic bendy straw. She just grinned.

I've had too many strange and faintly amusing conversations to recall.

You could see some of them by checking my visitor message conversations with Flora, Castform or Arylett.

Last edited:
"The next time Lexi gets raped..."

That's mentioned at least fifty times a day.

I was at the Bus Stop 2 days ago, and this guy who used to follow a couple of girls home went up to this rebel type guy who kinda 'owns' the stop and asked if the girl he was with the day before was his girlfriend.

the rebel guy just started turning everything Stalker Guy said back towards him.

Then Rebel Guy asked if him was stoned, high or drunk when Stalker Guy saw him, and Stalker Guy was just like 'you're*mumble mumble mumble* ---------* High.' And we just all cracked up laughing coz SG didnt get wat RG was saying.

*-name of my school kept private for safety reasons.

Last night while we were in bed my sister mentioned Lewis and Clark.

Me: Who's that person who went with them? Sa-something?

Her: Sa-saskatchewan?

Me: Sally?

Her: Sa...

Me: Sasuke! He went to them instead!

Eventually we found that it was Sacagewea or something, but I started pronouncing it "SacageWEEa."

Jacob was the time-travelling hobo in the corner singing country western songs and I was Sparky the Magic Piano. Woah, i gotta lay off those drugs.

That's why we stayed up until 10:45. :D Not like that's unusual or anything.

We also made "chains" of Naruto character names, and it turns out there was... something interesting.

Darksong in bed said:
Sasuke UchiHaruno SakuRock Lee...

Put it backwards and you get Rock Lee, Haruno Sakura, Uchiha Sasuke.

See it now? :D It was completely unintentional.

But I broke it, and this is the farthest we got:

Sasuke UchiHaruno SakuRock L(Cryptica's real name)Neji HyuuGaara...

It was fun. Then I started at TenTen, but didn't get anywhere.

Oh, and one time, a friend of mine and I started talking about an alphabet soap opera. From what I can remember, C and H were having relationship problems, C felt inferior next to K and and the twins, M and N, were competing for T's affection.

Yesterday in one of my classes, we somehow started a discussion about thing that annoyed us. The best part went kind of like this:

Random guy: I don't like it when people say things that don't make sense, like 'that's what she said'.

My teacher: Well what do you do when someone says that?

Guy: I just take it and walk away.

Other random guy: That's what she said.

Everyone just erupted laughing. I couldn't stop for a few minutes.

Oh, and you also know something's not quite right when your English teacher (world Lit in my case) starts speaking German. That's when I wanted to know something in Japanese just so I could confuse her loke she was confusing everyone.

Me and Taliax sometimes just start talking about the word "stuff", how it's so unpacific, how it can mean anything or evverything... Then we start pointing out random things and call them all a "stuff"... random...

Me and RandomTyphoon have some of the oddest and most awesome conversations. And doubled with our mutual House obbsessions.... Well, here's an exerpt from a conversation me and Typh had about the new game to be released called "Scribblenauts"

I must mention though that we completly abuse the Cap Lock button. Beware the shouting. O_O;;

Me - SCRIBLENAUTS OMG.
Typh - EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
THIS GAME
I WANT THIS GAME
I'M GOING TO WRITE HOUSE.
AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS
Me - A HOUSE WILL APPEAR.
NOT THE HOUSE, BUT A HOUSE.
AND THEN YOU WILL WALK INTO THE HOUSE
AND INSIDE THE HOUSE WILL BE GREGORY HOUSE.

And then theres also the randomness that just happenes. Like this unexplaned goofing around.

Me - Typh?
Typh - Yes? :3
Me - WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME FOR THOSE AWFUL TWO MINUTES. IT WAS LIKE HELL ON EARTH OR SOMETHING AND MY IMAGINARY CAT HACKED A HAIRBALL ON MY LAP. EEEEW IT LOOKS LIKE PRESIDENT GROOVER CLEVLAND.
Typh- O.o;
Me - IMAGINARY KITTY JUST KILLED SEXUAL HARRASSMENT PANDA. O.O;;;
Typh - WHHHUUUUTTTTT THAT WAS A MOLESTER PANDA?
;; I FEEL SO VIOLAAATEEED!!

I'd put the rest, but it kinda just goes on and on...

Not by me but I overheard it.

Little Boy: What're we having for dinner today? Are we having McDonalds, I want McDonalds.
Supervisor (Not mother, boy was black, she was white, no racism here): No, we're not having McDonalds.
Boy: What're we having?
Supervisor: Chicken
Boy: What kind of chicken?
Supervisor: Dead chicken.
Boy: Dead chicken?!? That's a bad word!

I loled so hard once I was out of earshot...

Me: You, me and a bassoon. Any questions?
Christine: Yes... Are you going to inflate me?
Me: LOL WUT
Christine: Are you going to inflate me with Jammal...?
Me: I was going to bore you to death with Jammal, but, that sounds like a good idea.
Alex: Hey. Still in the room.
Me: No you're not. (Pushes Alex out of room as Christine assembles Jammal the Inflator. Locks door) Okay, you ready?
Christine: Yep. (I play low B- flat as Christine covers the end of Jammal with her hand. Christine places balloon over the end of Jammal as I continue playing. Balloon inflates until it pops.)
Me: FUCK! I KILLED HER!

This was a long time ago. Me and a bunch of my band-geek friends were on a school bus to a performance. At the side of the road were about fifty or so kindergartners.

Me: Where'd all these kids come from?
My friend: Well, when a mommy and a daddy reaaally love each other...

The other day on MSN a friend and I were talking about re-enacting the Buffy musical episode for fun, and she suggested that me and a friend should do a version of the song Under Your Spell "complete with choreography". I said it was a great idea, knowing she meant the dancing at the start of the song, but at the exact same moment we realized that the end of the song is very, uh, sexual, resulting in us both typing "Oh my god" and there being a big, awkward silence for a little bit before a sudden topic-change.

...It was funny to me X3

Back
Top Bottom