• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Funny Moments at School V2

Me: Jeani-
Jeanine: NO.
Me: ...but I didn't say anything!
Jeanine: NO.

She knew what I was going to ask XD

Copied from my DA:

Ben was reading tarot cards. Even though it was the first time he had taken a close look at a deck in his life.
Ben: *Looks at The Emperor*: You have an uncle who's about to get really into tennis.
*Looks at The Lovers* Your girlfriend's either gonna get headsmashed, or have hot lesbian sex with an angel. Or both.

Then it kinda degraded into sex-jokes and the best discussion ever about what would happen if inanimate objects reproduced like humans.
Oak: You'd just be walking by and you'd see a tree humping another tree like UNF UNF

Votes for class S.O. delegate:

Teacher: Nicole wins with 12 votes. Emily and Joe are tied with 7 votes each, Jasmine got 2 votes, 2 people were absent, and one of the strips says "Applesauce".

It's also fun to tell the sixth graders there's a pool on the roof. >D>

I remember this happened:

(Vinnie is in the front of the room and throws a large crumpled paper)
(...and he missed even though he is right in front of the trash can)
(everyone laughs)
(then Quinton throws a tiny one from a few seats over and makes it)
(then I, sitting in the very back of the room, throw a wad of paper)
(...and it bounces off the table and lands in trashcan)
A Random Voice: Touchdown!

In the common room during our free periods this afternoon, we were all pissing around, as you do, and a couple weird things happened.

Um, first, we were all, like, jousting. With spinny chairs and brooms. Two people would kneel on chairs holding the broms towards each other, whilst two others pushed them across the room into eachtoher. The first time worked, I guess. The second time, the chairs collapsed, causing a massive pile of people.
And the third, someone wheeled in with a hoover at just the last moment. Hilarity ensues.

Also, though not exactly funny, literal toilet humour. The head boy had, uh, heh...

Oh, and I ninja'd a friend in town, during lunch. I was following, crouching behind him, for about five minutes while he looked for the rest of us. Eventually I got bored and jumped on his back. I forgot that I was about three times his size...

Just got back from high school football game (american). There was a light saber fight between our mascot and the other teams and i had paint all over me

also in school i wrote a story for english about superman saves kenya defeating joseph stalin's communist banana army, i got a 16/14, MLIA

Yesterday I watched a video of my favorite band spoofing songs.

It still makes me laugh.

This happened last year but it still cracks me up.

My school has a uniform that includes a shirt with the school's logo, a sunrise, on it.

Teacher: The way you can remember horizontal and vertical because the horizon is horizontal. You even have one on your shirts!
Kid: Is that what that is? I thought it was a flower.

In gym we yell penis at each other to make each other go slower while running.

Also this past week was spirit week, me and my nerd friends were dressed as Team Fortress 2 characters for the ocasion (as well as a random mario), im in the blue shirt.
TF2.jpg

In math, our calculators are numbered, so my friends and I were pretending that we were the age of the number on the calculator.

Becky: Oh yeah! I'm six! I'm a genius!
Allory: Oh yeah, well I'm one, beat THAT.
Kenya: I'm eight...
Yulissa: I'm thirteen, so I guess I'm normal.
Becky: Jamie, what did you get?
Me: Twenty-one. I can smoke, drink, drive, and have sex! :D
Everyone: O.O;;
Me: Not all at the same time!
Everyone: O.O;;;;
Becky: ...I'm just going to pretend you didn't say anything.

I'm pretty good at freaking my friends out. :D

Me: I got a kitten!
Jess: Yay! *hugs*
Me: It's a girl, and she's got pretty, long black fur.
Jess: Yaaaaay! I don't like short fur, it means there's nothing there to pet.
Me: ...

Our physics teacher said Trigonomics yesterday. Caused me to giggle an inappropriate amount.

Oh yeah, and:

*Jess sits down, I do something and we hit our heads*
Both: OW!
Tia: *trying not to giggle*
Laura: I'm sorry, but that was hilarious.

In english lesson, dis 'ere happened:

Teacher: (insert girl name here), what do you say when you're hungry?(said in german)
(insert name here): I is hungry very much!(said in english)
Teacher: Is that a joke?(said in german)
(insert name): NO IT NOT BE!(said in english)
Teacher: Okay...*scribbles down that (name) has failed in her notes*
(Insert name):*shouts a few nasty swears and then smacks the english book into the teacher's face*
--------

That happened two years ago, in my previous school.

Today while doing law homework I learned of a concept called "mens rea".

Try pronouncing that out loud to yourself while pretending you have the maturity of a five year old. :D

Jess: *talking to teacher* Wait, how do you know my name? (said teacher was a sub an never had any of us for class)
Teacher: Because on Open House, I saw you in the chapel and you said you missed it (cause every first Friday Jess's grade school went to the HS's chapel because it rocks), so I prayed for you.
Jess: ...o.o;
*collective giggling*

My table at lunch was having an argument about something.

Me: *slams fist down on table and holds a hotdog over head* I IZ DE WEENER!!!
*lunchroom goes quiet*
Patrick: *loudly* Why is she holding up a hotdog!?
*everyone is the lunchroom busts out laughing*

It's also fun to tell the sixth graders there's a pool on the roof. >D>

We do the same thing at my school,we tell the 7th graders that we have a basement with a pool. There are a few who believe it. I tell people that I've been in there.

Back
Top Bottom