• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Game Queue Something

It occurs to me that everything in the queue right now is explicitly bastardy. Is anyone thinking about doing a more normal game some time in the near future?
Uh... from the reacts it looks like this came across as a joke. It wasn't meant to be, I'm genuinely interested!

due to stuff going on in my life BSR may not be running
I will decide whether I will be a. running b. running a lighter game or c. canceling in the next week probably? idk

d. you could delay BSR for a later timeframe, e. Have someone with Experience of hosting or co-hosting a mafia game help out with BSR ( examples: Butterfree, Herbe, kokorico, etc )

I was thinking of hosting a community game (where all the flavor is different TCoD members) at some point, probably late September/early October, if that's something people would be interested in
...and when you vote for or target someone, it counts against the person with that member as their flavour

that would probably be extremely unbalanced but it would be absolutely hilarious

I was thinking of hosting a community game (where all the flavor is different TCoD members) at some point, probably late September/early October, if that's something people would be interested in
...and when you vote for or target someone, it counts against the person with that member as their flavour

that would probably be extremely unbalanced but it would be absolutely hilarious
this would be a Mess and i love it

i may be interested in that, however could I at least spectate, however if I'm not busy i would like to join

well if I were to do that it would become EIMM, so

Back
Top Bottom