• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Game Queue Something

concepts i want to run/ want someone else to run

Hamilton Mafia Redux: I'll admit, when I played in the first Hamilton Mafia, I hadn't actually seen Hamilton, and couldn't really appreciate it. The concept was incredibly fun and in hindsight I enjoy the roles and whatnot a lot more. The original, tragically, took place long before the revival of the forums, so like I said before I'd like to see it again.

RedneckPhoenix's Homegrown Experimental Roles Game: I have a document in my phone dedicated to writing down weird-ass roles that I get ideas for throughout the day. One is the Ghoul, who eats corpses at Night and absorbs power from them, collecting Feast Points to use on strong powers, but whom, when visited while eating, notifies all visitors that they are the Ghoul. Sort of makes it a kind of risk/reward kinda thing. And other, weirder, more cumbersome roles that I will have an absolute blast having all their interactions. Obviously, I'd run this one.

Furniture Mafia: Everyone is a piece of furniture. This one- this one, I've written for personal reasons. Shut up.

Healclashvig Mafia: A game where everyone is a doctor with different properties, and the mafia mainly kills by healclashvigging: inspired by everyone's favorite sequence of events from TVT Mafia.

Ultimate Hydra Mafia: Every member of the game is on one account. Total clusterfuck I have yet to design.

More to be added later. Lil' checklist.

oh god, I already lovehate the idea of individuals in a hydra having a different objective

there's enough "okay who's posting right now" shenanigans without anyone actually seriously trying to obfuscate it,
I swear to god if keldeo and/or eifie got on the hydra account just to react to this-

concepts i want to run/ want someone else to run

Hamilton Mafia Redux: I'll admit, when I played in the first Hamilton Mafia, I hadn't actually seen Hamilton, and couldn't really appreciate it. The concept was incredibly fun and in hindsight I enjoy the roles and whatnot a lot more. The original, tragically, took place long before the revival of the forums, so like I said before I'd like to see it again.

RedneckPhoenix's Homegrown Experimental Roles Game: I have a document in my phone dedicated to writing down weird-ass roles that I get ideas for throughout the day. One is the Ghoul, who eats corpses at Night and absorbs power from them, collecting Feast Points to use on strong powers, but whom, when visited while eating, notifies all visitors that they are the Ghoul. Sort of makes it a kind of risk/reward kinda thing. And other, weirder, more cumbersome roles that I will have an absolute blast having all their interactions. Obviously, I'd run this one.

Furniture Mafia: Everyone is a piece of furniture. This one- this one, I've written for personal reasons. Shut up.

Healclashvig Mafia: A game where everyone is a doctor with different properties, and the mafia mainly kills by healclashvigging: inspired by everyone's favorite sequence of events from TVT Mafia.

Ultimate Hydra Mafia: Every member of the game is on one account. Total clusterfuck I have yet to design.

More to be added later. Lil' checklist.

All good ideas imo

oh god, I already lovehate the idea of individuals in a hydra having a different objective

there's enough "okay who's posting right now" shenanigans without anyone actually seriously trying to obfuscate it,
I swear to god if keldeo and/or eifie got on the hydra account just to react to this-

M9sTEh1.png

i actually want to take a crack at this one tbh, let me see what i can do

ok now i really want to host a game.
Town of dragonflies. Everyone has a power role (I think I already mentioned that?) With a pool of known roles and everyone has the rolecards of every role so no funny meta buisness. No alien, no outgroup, no sanity cop thingys. But some roles themselves possibly obfuscating things. Minimum of 10 players but the more the better. To be played whenever other games finish and people have the time.

ok now i really want to host a game.
Town of dragonflies. Everyone has a power role (I think I already mentioned that?) With a pool of known roles and everyone has the rolecards of every role so no funny meta buisness. No alien, no outgroup, no sanity cop thingys. But some roles themselves possibly obfuscating things. Minimum of 9 other players but the more the better. To be played whenever other games finish and people have the time.

Because you can count me in already

• Grin
Reactions: Ys_
I know this isn't precisely related to this thread, but I'm planning on doing a Mafia.gg party thing some time this weekend. Saturday at around 1:00 PM is a pretty good time for me and I assume not a total crap time for everyone else? Yeah.

Will be using this post to gague interest, so react if you are interested in playing then react so I can familiarize myself with setups of the appropriate sizes and with the platform in general

I know this isn't precisely related to this thread, but I'm planning on doing a Mafia.gg party thing some time this weekend. Saturday at around 1:00 PM is a pretty good time for me and I assume not a total crap time for everyone else? Yeah.

Will be using this post to gague interest, so react if you are interested in playing then react so I can familiarize myself with setups of the appropriate sizes and with the platform in general
*1:00 PM EST
I suppose that's pretty important

count me in!
i’ll try not to be a zombie at that time despite my circadian cycle but count me in! :D

Back
Top Bottom