• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Gen. V Vault

-I think well see our favroite epic fail again. KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evolutions of Qwilfish, Corsola, Chimecho, and Pachirisu... been predicting those for forever.

Possible evolutions of other Pokémon that have never been able to learn Hyper Beam/Giga Impact, despite being "fully-evolved" in every version so far.

More stupid, unnecessary baby Pokémon... and maybe one or two that actually kinda make sense (baby Lapras?)

Some Pokémon will have rare "mutant" forms that occasionally appear, a bit like shinies except that the difference is actually in the shape or patterns on their body instead of just color. They may also learn different moves, or even have different evolution chains, than the Pokémon's normal forms. The "notched-ear Pichu" of HG/SS is a preview of this feature.

Gym Leaders will be re-fightable in the very first pair of games, rather than only in the third version or later.

We'll finally see a Dark-type gym.

There may be a new type added to round off the number of types from 17 to 18... but if there is a new type it sure as hell won't be Light, Wind, Crystal or any of the other lame type ideas people keep coming up with. Maybe Sound, since that's one of the few basic things that really isn't covered by an existing type. But mostly likely we won't get a new one at all.

???-type will finally be used for more than one attack. It won't count as a new type, though, since ??? has actually been the "typeless" setting all along.

Last edited:
- A new pseudo legendary will be made as stated earlier, and the Champion will have it.

- Your rival will not be the Champion.

- There will be running versions of the legendary trios from at least one of the previous four generations.

- There will be new Pokemon based on inanimate objects. (GO CHAIR! USE SIT ATTACK! If they actually make a Pokemon based on a chair I'll shoot myself.)

- There will be some new ridiculous Contest process.

- There will be some new edible thing to raise Pokemon's contest stats.

- The Underground will make a comeback.

- There will be at least 5 new types of Pokeball.

- All the starters will evolve into duel type Pokemon.

- There will be some obscure new way to get the starters. (You can't just go to the lab, talk to the professor, and get the Pokemon.)

- The first gym leader will have Rock-type Pokemon. (Why they always do that, I'll never know.)

- Your mom will play a somewhat useful, but not necessary role.

- You will meet the Champion before you actually fight him/her.

Wow, I speculate a lot.

Also, they will release Burning Fire Red and Glossy Leaf Green.

So that, once again, Kanto will be part of the generation.

I say they'll maybe, MAYBE, make it a sort of sequel to RSE that takes place during the GSC/DPPt 3 years ahead skip. And that when you complete Hoenn you'll be allowed to visit a new reigon we've never heard of

I know that it's had 4 generations...but I'm gonna miss Kanto ;_;

I think all remakes are done and over with. Anything newer than GSC just doesn't have the nostalgia for me to warrant a remake.

Well, I'll have a go as well.

-The largest mart will be placed in a big bustling city.
-There will be a pikachu-wannabe who will be forgotten very soon anyway because the game features pikachu.
-There will be a pokemon whose gimmick includes sensing the way the DS is tilted.
-Am I only hoping, or:
Kangashkan prevo?
Onix prevo? Please?

The titles I tried but weren't bought: (Or is it too early to guess?)
*Coal *Moonstone
*Sun *Uranium
*Quartz *Obsidian

By the way, I found out that "www.pokemontopaz.com" leads to nintendo's official website. (Not pokemon.com like sapphire or other published titles.)
Edit: oh, and I tried sol and luna but they weren't bought.

Edit 2: Allright, I guess they just reserved them in case they wanted to use them instead of pearl, diamond etc.
Titles bought:
topaz, opal, amethyst.
Surprisingly, someone else had already bough titles bronze and quartz, perhaps hoping to be paid royal sums for the title.

Last edited:
No more gems plz.

I'm predicting there will not be a Kanghaskan prevo. No, Ninty will not create Kangaskid.

Well, I don't like yellow gems either.
I'd love the new gen if it was based of nonmetals. Pokemon Sulphur, anyone? :P

Yeah, that's what Im thinking too...
Let's see.
-The next set of fossils will be based on extinct mammals/pre-dinosaurian reptiles.
-The next legendaries will have psychic as one of their types.
-One of the legendaries will have power over light.

True.

I believe they will make a legendary that is to the Uxie, Mesprite, and Azelf as Regigigas was to the Regis.

But just IMAGINE what kind of acids you can make with that stuff!!

Pokemon Ammonia?
Okay I'll stop. ;D
Probably it's a common element that all 10+ year children know- Or at least it's a popular valuable element.

I wonder what's the Regigigas to the legendary cat-trio and the bird-trio, or maybe this is a new pattern in the games. (Or not a pattern at all.)

Im now really getting the vibes that they'll be Opal and Amethyst versions, and the special one might be the Topaz. :< They have been using precious minerals for three generations already, I don't think they would change the style of the titles that readily. (Unless it's in a remake)

Howe about...Pokemon iron/steel?
Sand Brown and Coal Black?
Opal/Topaz/whatever?
Pokemon whatever genetration(I meant the name seriously)?
Water blue Electric yellow?

...No more ideas.

Back
Top Bottom