• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Greek Mythology Mafia [Cult Win!]

Light

Night Zero
Rules:
1. You may communicate out of thread.
2. You may not quote from your role PM.
3. You do not have to post in the discussion thread, but I would really like it if you did.
4. You get 3 (should be plenty) abstains as a group before a lynch target is selected randomly.
5. You may not post when you are dead. Effective as of October 28, 5:30 pm.

"Darker days are approaching!" declared the oracle of Apollo to the citizens of Olympus. "As it was foretold long ago: 'There will come a time when the Great Olympian gods themselves will be entangled in a vicious quarrel, and bloodshed will breed bloodshed.' Evil has crept in to these sacred grounds, and soon we shall find ourselves at civil war. Alas! A once noble Olympian has been corrupted, and such has been a gateway through which wickedness has come upon us!"

44 hours (until 8:00 on Saturday American central time) to submit actions.

Last edited:
Re: Greek Mythology Mafia [Action-Phase 0]

Time passes and the words of Apollo's great oracle are all but forgotten. Perhaps, just this once, destiny would forgive, and fate would forget. If Oedipus were here, he'd know better.

No one died. 48 hours for discussion.

Re: Greek Mythology Mafia [Discussion-Phase 1]

...oooookay....abstain? we dont have any flavor text, no kills wer made, and we dont have a reason to be suspicious of anyone.

Well, nothing happened and we don't know who anyone is. Abstain? :c

oh right, gotta bold it. Abstain, unless someone has some info.

...Durrr, this is exciting. Uh, abstain, I suppose.

<3? What's with that?

Anyway, I suppose there aren't that many leads. Abstain.

OOPS NO ABSTAIN

Stop. we have to focus on the matter at hand.

which is nothing right now......=/

Back
Top Bottom