• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Greek Mythology Mafia [Cult Win!]

Re: Greek Mythology Mafia [Discussion-Phase 3]

^What he said. Mystic if you want to be labeled alien congrats, otherwise what in the hell were you saying there?

I'm ending this phase later today. If there are no votes another abstain will be used.

Uh...
Flower Doll and Mewtini are the only ones that haven't posted.
I'm going with Flower Doll.

I swear in all the mafia games I've played so far Flower Doll has joined but never posted.

Are you alive..?

LS and Phantom: I'm pretty much vannila right now.

And Flower Doll.

No.
I am immune to love-related actions. (I cannot be a Lover)
(headdesk)

Yeah that's pretty curious. Oh well, lynching Flower Doll. Serious, always joins, hardly ever plays.

Hmm....
We probably have an Oracle of Delphi, don't we?
But would they be an Inspector or an actual Oracle?

That or they are aligned with masons. Every time I deal with masons they are very self-centered. Thing is they are innocent when you come down to it. They should be helping us, I mean we have the same cause. We might have useful roles out there helping us, they just might be using them for the masons only.

I'll just bandwagon, yeah. Flower Doll unless she has something to say for herself..?

Dammit forgot about this. >.< *checks Flower Doll's profile* ...She was online today. So yeah, Flower Doll.

Thus, Flower Doll is dragged to the noose. And I do mean dragged; Flower Doll is in much the same state as Glace was. Flower Doll even manages to drool on Legendaryseeker99's hand as he assists Star69 in bringing her forward. It is a wonder she is still even breathing up until the time she is hanged.

Flower Doll is dead. She was innocent.

48 hours as usual.

Re: Greek Mythology Mafia [Action-Phase 3]

After suffering what seemed to be the longest, most brutal winter known to the southern European lands of Greece, the snow did finally wash away, the trees did finally bud, and the sweet fragrances of rain did finally linger in the dampened atmosphere. Things were starting to look up considering everyone was there to attend the next meeting of the Council of Legends.

No one died.

48 hours for discussion.

Re: Greek Mythology Mafia [Discussion-Phase 4]

Well, that's a breath of fresh air... but still no real leads.

Crap. Options?

Back
Top Bottom