• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Grocery Store!

Surprisingly Rin was there, but wasn't for sale or rent. So I got you the old guy in the next aisle.

Can someone get me Missingno at the grocery store?

Sorry, alll the gum exploded. I got you a pie however.

Can someone get me a cravat at the grocery store?

I tried to purchase him, but then the cashier saw a wanted poster of me. Here's a pair of handcuffs instead.

I would like a bottle of hair dye and a couple pillowcases from the grocery store.

I tried, but the store doesn't sell axes, so I got you a kitchen knife.

Can someone get me an apple from the store?

Well, I don't have it yet, so I got you the first one instead.

Please get me a scarf from the store.

Sorry, due to an administrative error the store ordered 500 boxes of boa constrictors instead of scarves. Mind it doesn't strangle you, 'K?

I would like Vivi from the grocery store.

I tried to get him in the cart, but he looked so sad, so I put him back on the shelf.

Can somebody pick me up a pocketful of sunshine in the Grocery store?

Sorry, it burned through my trousers and then I got arrested for public indecency. Here's my summons.

Can I have an expert solicitor from the grocery store?

It would have been the first thing I did when I got there but the solicitors were soliciting so I got you the commercial channel (it's $10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 a day!)

Can I pretty please have a tails mascot costume?

SOrry, they only stock costumes around halloween. Try a party store, in the meantime, have a rubix cube.

I would like a Black Leopard from the grocery store

Sorry, they had never heard of Leopards. I got you a Panther instead.

I'd like you to preorder Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver for me.

I would have, but the games were heartless and had no soul put into them so I ended up with the originals.

Can I have Saddam Hussein?

No, they wouldn't let me take him. Then they called some guys and i had to be questioned and..... Either way, i'm back in jail. Here's my cellmates pet rock.

I would like Yahtzee! from teh grocery store.

Sorry, they were sold out, so here's a nectarine.

I'd like a better response to Charizard Morph's post from the grocery store.

Sorry, all the good excuses were use. But I did get you "A dog ate it" excsue.

Can someone get me Maurice LaMarche at the grocery store?

Back
Top Bottom