• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Grocery Store!

The typo monster owns all typos so you can't have them XD

I want a ball of purple glowy string nya X3

Krazoa rode off on it, explaining why she didn't come down today, cuz you wouldn't give her glowy purple string, so here's a bottle of sauce you have to down now! (Nobody tell him it's Wasabi sauce, okay?)

I need a bucket of ice water to throw over Inuzuka to stop him getting angry at everyone having better aim than him on Halo: Reach Matchmaking!

I DRANK IT! IT HELPED ME THROW STARS!!!

I want more stars to throw at Yami Angel Christian.

Since spunky doesn't know what she wants, I gave her a fez full of bugs and stuff. It wasn't the right color anyway.

I want England so we can be cool and wear bowties together.

We're an Island Nation, and we want nothing to do with the Eurozone!!! Have a funny hat!

Can you get me an account with BT Total Broadband? I fancy only having access to half the internet!

Nope sorry xD I can't get you that account because a neko is currently planning to take over the whole of the internet X3

Can I have a plane please nya ^.^

Sorry but I only know one what what and that's already taken xD sorry nya

Can I have a key nya X3

*noms on the lock*

Sorry xD I have no Portuguese cd's nya but here have a japanese one instead X3

NYA! I would give you Nyancat except, nyancat is currently on vacation with the marshmellow cat nya X3 I can send a message though ^.^

I want a tail nya X3

hehe nya I can't do that X3 I lack flippers xD so instead have a happy neko going nya ^.^

I want a mouse nya X3

Back
Top Bottom