• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Grocery Store!

*paws at the mousey*

I don't have a doggy that does that nya but how about a marshmellow cat version nya X3?

I want to take over the world X3 hehe nya

Sorry I have no dragon wings to give you but nyancat is useful for flying lessons nya X3

Why don't I have a master yet nya X3?

Sorry nya I have no pickles but I do have some glow in the dark cookies nya ^.^ *offers some*

Can I have some treats nya ^.^ I am a sweet and innocent neko after all X3

The teddies are mine nya but how about this nya *glomps Ulqi-chan*

Can I play in the snow nya ^.^?

Hmm finds the PC *noms it all because it's made of cake and gives Luxcario the empty plate* "Sorry...I ate it.. but it did taste good nya X3"

Can I have a sootball nya ^.^?

((Could you please stop saying "nya"? It's getting a bit annoying :/))

No. Just...No.

I'd like some soup x3

I didn't wanna go to the store and China didn't have any, so he gave me some fried rice. Here. *gives*

Can I has some fish n' chips?
EDIT: IGGY-KUN WHY DIDN'T YOU SAVE ME SOME. :(

Last edited:
No. America gave me a hamburger, but I didn't want it. Here.

Can I has a big stick so I can bug France?

Sorry, I misspelled "chedar" as "chedr" in the Internet shop and got you the Vietnamese Crystal rival.

Can I have a plush Dragomon?

Back
Top Bottom