• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Grocery Store!

No. Have a cockroach.

I want something that will make Krazoa stop saying "nya".

Sorry can't offer that nya XD it's part of my personality ^.^

I want something that'll make The Doctor become real nya X3

Haha Our sigs are the same right now...

No! Those are revolting and I do not want to see your lunch on the floor.
I ish wanting less maths.

Mathematicians like cats! So here's a ton of MY Physics homework from 10 years ago instead!

Can I have something that will stop people having a go at the Neko for going "Nya"? I like Nekoes...

I'd give it to you, but then I'd have to kill you.
Can I have Skyward Sword?

Somehow I messed up and talked like Eridan when phoning them, and I ended the sentence with "or somefin." They didn't understand me, so have this fin.

I want an Eridan T-Shirt with the back saying "It's my symbol too."

I went to the wrong shop! Y'see I WAS on my way to get you one, but then the Neko distracted me with talk of glowy stuff (which she really does do), so instead I got you a cheap DragonBall Z immitation t-shirt instead! Sorry!

Can I have some pipes for my highly complicated plan for World Domination?

Sorry, I gave all the pipes to Fred, so I got you a super fast robotic spider instead.

Can I have a weapon that is better at damaging bosses?

King Kai doesn't wear a hat, so I got you Kami's staff instead! (Actually, that isn't such a bad trade off...)

Er, can I have something that will exasporate my shock at something turning out not too bad in this game for once?

(See what I did?)

For some reason the pet shop wouldn't give me a monkey (I know, damn them...), so you're going to have to settle for this Trading Card protective sleeve!

Can I have a copy of Soul Reaver 1 for the PlayStation, Blood Omen 2 on the GameCube and Legacy of Kain: Defiance on whatever?

I went out and bought it, but I kept it because mine is broken too. Try shoving these cheese puffs in your laptop instead.

I could really use some potassium chlorate.

The closest they had was sodium chloride, so I got you that.

I'm currently interested in a certain kind of stuff, and sort of curious... Can you get me a book by HPL?

Back
Top Bottom