• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Grocery Store!

Well, I would, but I like the weather right now. Here's a Castform plushie instead.

Can somebody get me a pamphlet explaining the exact function of a rubber duck?

I can't the ducks rebelled and stole them. I got you an owner's manual for toddlers though.

Can I please get mes a dragon?

Here, have a Komodo dragon! Careful, it'll kill you if it isn't fed daily.

I can has chocolate feathers?

Sorry, it turns out all the batteries were atomic bombs. I did get you an apple core, though.

Can someone go get me Barack Obama so I can tell him how to run a country?

Sorry,he's in the washroom.Here's Hillary Clinton instead!

Can someone get me some chitterlings?

I don't know what a clittering is, but I got you a plate instead.

Can someone buy me a book of astrology?

Arthur Weasley bought the last one. Here's a retpocileh instead.

Can someone get me 1/2 a pound of antimatter, an acorn, and a quart of finely chopped TeaCod?

Back
Top Bottom