• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Gym Leader Choice Pokémafia 2 - Game Thread

Jw8FRce.png

(i will stop posting now kthxbye)

Ok yikes there really aren't that many of us left 😰 This is gonna be one long day!

Right now uhhhhh here's how I'm feeling:

Ysabel - I know the terrorist ploy was weird, but overall I still don't want to yeet Ysabel today? I'm very pocketed probably, but I trust her vibes ^^
Myuma - They definitely give out wills, but is that alignment-indicative? Unsure. Very quiet player
Ultracool - A lot of things he's been doing haven't made much sense and it's making me go hmmmm :(
Stryke - I'm scared about what happens if we yeet him LOL. Could be a Jester or a serial killer?

Hi everyone! I've been quiet over the past few days because my internet connection has been having unexpected problems. Sorry for the silence.

Ultracool: I "visited" Blu because I gave him the ability to write a will, I guess.

Meowbe there were five Meowfia Meowmbers after all and there's meowrely a tailor/janitor going ameownd? That would explain the lack of Lylo

I'm wondering this too, tbh... it's hard to believe the majority of players we bumped off are town. Or maybe town is just a bunch of idiots.

Looking through the pages I've missed to catch up. Thoughts coming later...

Well. My thoughts are that Stryke seems to be playing a bit too passively to be aligned with either side so I honestly don't know what to do with him.
hey stryke, what are the names of your powers
Power 1 is called Team Plasma's Not Botherin' Me, and Power 2 is Not Goin Around Decidin' They're Bad
So my question is what's your win condition?
I wonder if there's a scumchat
Your guess is as good as mine lol

Also I'm glad you're back, Myuma

Oh yeah oh yeah I got some of Mawiles badges so I'm back in the game babey, just TRY and take them away from me (please don't actually I wanna keep them this time)

Also I'm glad you're back, Myuma

Ok. Anyway, glad you still trust me Blu.

To clarify why i reacted, This ^ is what I was reacting to @Stryke ( and PLEASE DON'T angry react this post )

@Hydreigon25 I get that sometimes you want to react to funny posts on here and your finger can slip or whatever but for gods sake if you really struggle to not react to game-relevant posts that much then just stop following the thread. This is like the 5th time this game someone's telling you

I'll post mine later. I want to see Myuma's thoughts first. Though my list is currently similar to yours, Blu, except I trust Stryke more now. I really liked his straightforwardness to my questions.

Team Rocket Boss (Confirmed Town)
Meowself, of course 😸

Rocket Admin (Strong Townlean)

Rocket Grunt (Townlean)
Myuma, due to having proven to have a role with a rolemeower that seemeowngly is townaligned. Also has meowde quite a few in-depth posts explaining her reasoning behind suspicions.

My Name's ??? (Utter Meowstery)
Stryke is a bit of a mystery right meow, due to not knowing his role meowers himself and not being all that active. Meowever, such a claim would be incredibly weird for a meowmber of the meowfia to make due to being inherently a tad scummeow, which has meowsed me to slightly townread Stryke.

Trouble (Scumlean)
Ysabel, due to having meowde claims that weren't entirely true and that deeply confusing bluff. (Also, this post could be taken as a scumslip, if someowne were to put on a Tinfoil Hat 😸 Since you mentioned everyone but Bluewiikoon and yourself, meow hilarious would it be if you were meowfia?)

Double Trouble (Strong Scumlean)
Bluwiikoon, thanks to having an ISO that is meowstly made out of nothing but extremely filler-ish posts. Also, the 16-ish posts that are meowre game-relevant than the rest ( meowgth have missed one or two, but it's not much meowre than that) contain puzzling things. Here, for example, the sentiment to be careful is so generalized as to be almeowst obvious - someowthing that I, when I was a meowfia meowmber, would also frequently do. Furthermeowre, some of Bluwiikoon's other posts throw even meowre shade on him due to some actions like claimeowing to have determined VM to be town in a way that can't have had any relation to his role or, meowbe even more damningly, claiming to be yet ameowther Doc with an entirely unrelated badge-meowered ability that turns him into a Doccop- who, in the end, couldn't use his powers due to coincidentally being blocked.
Also, that badge meower is an incentive against meownkilling him, which sure is a handy happenstance.

Also, I'd like to propose a meowssclaim (as in, revealing everything), because at this point, keeping someowthing hidden from the rest of the town is pointless, in meow opinion at least.

Back
Top Bottom