• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Halloween Festival 2008

The touch of sunlight ends my chase,
Of little wayward children.
And even parents who must face
My gaze, soon turn and run.
Drifloon or Drifblim

'Kay seriously. If you're going to haggle, feel free to do so in this thread. If you're just posting to say, "This trade is bad!" though, you're not really contributing much. Make a counteroffer if you want to complete the trade; if you're not interested in the [highlight]trade[/highlight], then just leave it alone.

Edit: Dammit, Prettzel.

I have the feeling that the hunt is the only chance I have to score some serious points. Also, the answer for the second poem is Delcatty.

Last edited:
No missile's strike can shatter me:
I'll fire spikes right back.
And though ponderous I might be,
In water, speed's not what I lack.

Corsola?

The banner's pretty obnoxiousy huge, and the yellow bar at the top is pretty random, given the red/blue scheme that dominates the remainder of the board. The "hide this category" arrows look really ugly against the light pink background, and in general the default vB images integrate poorly with the layout. Tiny fixed-widthness wastes huge tracts of my screenspace.

Other than that, no real [highlight]problems[/highlight]. The basic color scheme is good and readable.

EDIT: ARGHHHHH I JUST CAME BACK TO POST THAT I FOUND IT
D:<

Kusarigamaitachi

Correct on both.

Byrus

No, I mean TCoD as a whole. I'll give you a point for that, though.

Kratos Aurion

Correct.

Back
Top Bottom