• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Halloween! xD

I know what I'm being now. =D I'm being Echo, the wood nymph, from the Greek myth of Echo and Narcissus. I'm awesome at repeating other people's words in a vaguely coherent way~

I know what I'm being now. =D I'm being Echo, the wood nymph, from the Greek myth of Echo and Narcissus. I'm awesome at repeating other people's words in a vaguely coherent way~

I love Greek mythology, but how would one dress to be Echo? *thinks about stealing the idea* ANYWAYS. . .

I am going to be a grocery bag. I just painted "SHOP and STOP" on my extra large brown bag today. My head will be an apple. I don't care how inaccurate the sizes are. <.< My friend is doing the same 'cept with a banana 'stead of an apple. Now THAT is weird. XD Yeah. She's putting a bookcover over her head, so there.

For school(last year of ''Halloween Parade''s, thank God), I'm going to put on a Little Red Ridinghood cloak from three years ago or something. Just cause it is hard to walk in a grocery bag/toga/thing.

Yep.

I love Greek mythology, but how would one dress to be Echo? *thinks about stealing the idea*
Well, I've got a toga (which I might cut a little shorter) and a ring (the one Zeus gives Echo that makes Hera angry) and lots of flowery accessories~ I wanted a fake vine for a belt but I couldn't find one ; ;

Halloween is only really for young children here, but I'm still going to wear a costume and give out candy. I'm going to be a vampire.

*Grins, chuckles, and starts laughing hysterically*

The pub my mum owns is running a fancy dress pub quiz thingy on Halloween, which I'm being dragged along to. I didn't want to dress up but my sister's promising me £10 if I do. So, I'm going as a vampire. (Basically putting on a cape and maybe buying some plastic Dracula fangs which I will wear for thirteen seconds before having them in my mouth makes me feel sick and I remove them for the rest of the night.)

@Milla: Banned? How so?

My mum hates Halloween, so I've never done anything. Ever. We're not even allowed to open the door ><

So yeah. No costumes or sugary treats...

My mum hates Halloween, so I've never done anything. Ever. We're not even allowed to open the door ><

So yeah. No costumes or sugary treats...
Ah ^_^

I just recently realised Halloween is the stupidest holiday ever. It's just complete strangers giving free candy, for nothing in return, to little kids just because they've put on a costume.

Those crazy Yanks.

Ah we CRAZY Yanks.

But you know, it is fun~ And besides, Christmas is a pretty weird holiday too if you think about it. You buy a bunch of gifts and you put them under a FREAKING TREE for God's sake. And not even a real tree, most of the time, some plastic fake tree. And you don't open them until a certain day. And you DECORATE this plastic tree. Every holiday, if you break it down, is WEIRD and a bit stupid.

Hallowe'en and Christmas are based off old traditions. America (mostly) made them silly.

So my Ness has some problems

My hat will have a Nike logo and have a black rim
My backpack is yellow and black

Also I put a rock and a nonworking cell phone in the packpack. I might put in some canned noodles.

WOOO

I MADE A GIGANTIC KILLING!

The purple hair went over better than expected! There were like, 20 houses that gave me huge fistfuls of candy just because they loved my hair!

Now, I have a bag, it's about a foot and a half deep and about a foot and a half wide.
I filled it three quarters of the way up.
That is more candy than I have ever gotten in one trip :D

Isa vampire

BITE MARKS ROCK!

Next year, I shall be a Darkrai. Yes, a Darkrai

Now, where to find a black dress XD

Back
Top Bottom