• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Handedness

What is your handedness?

• Right-handed

Votes: 38 52.8%
  • Left-handed

Votes: 12 16.7%
  • Ambidextrous (able to use both with equal proficiency)

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Mixed-handed (able to do some tasks better with left, some with right)

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • Ambidextrous, but originally right-handed

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Ambidextrous, but originally left-handed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cap'n Sofa

Cow Zedong
Well, there wasn't a thread and I was curious. What is your handedness?

I'm a righty who plans to become an ambidexter.

mixed-handed, originally right. trying to become ambidextrous considering one of arms is considerably stronger then the other.

I'm left handed. You right handed people don't realise how many objects have a handedness. Can openers especially can go die in a ditch. And knives usually have the sharp bit on one side of the blade, making me look very awkward when I'm trying to spread butter :(

Also game controllers have the d-pad on the left and buttons on the right. That wasn't really an inconvenience since I never thought about it, since it's always been that way, no idea what made me realise it in the first place though.

Ambidextrous, more or less. I tend to prefer my left, but end up using my right for a bunch of stuff because the world is built for righties. I: I also have strange mixups, like writing lefty and signing my name righty, or drawing with both hands at once. (That got some looks in the art classes..)

wait wait wait what this forum has that many more left-handed than right-handed?

There are probably many more right-handers. However, lefft-handers, who are the extreme minority, will use the opportunity to make themselves look like special snowflakes.

Oh, and right-handed.

Right-handed. Occasionally, I'll try writing and doodling with my left hand, but the result isn't anything special.

I'm right-handed too. I seem to remember there are a couple of things I do with my left hand for some reason, but I can't think of what they are now.

There are probably many more right-handers. However, lefft-handers, who are the extreme minority, will use the opportunity to make themselves look like special snowflakes.

Oh, and right-handed.

Man, people who use the phrase 'special snowflake'.

Mainly right-handed, although I do a few things with my left (batting, holding a gun, putting on belts [if that's really significant...], among other things. If I'm playing traditional grip on the drums my left hand tends to be stronger, too.)

Right-handed. I'm sure there's random stuff I do with my left hand, but none of it really merits mention. My left handed handwriting is mostly legible, but that's if I go really slow. I can use a mouse with my left hand pretty easily, but it's not as precise my right hand, leading to odd misclicks.

Back
Top Bottom