• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

HeartGold And SoulSilver

Now that I see all the Totodile love, I may just consider running the game once with a Totodile, since I've never used it before. Actually, that'll probably lead me to use Chikorita for a runthrough as well, and then I'll probably end up starting over a third time for Cyndaquil. :P

Arcanine as my Fire-type in case of Totodile/Chikorita ftw.

YES!
I'll probably start with Totodile and get HeartGold. (Since nobody else seems to want it.)

One thing is certain for me though.

I'm going to do my best not to sit there and hold a competetive team on it. When one Pokemon can practically own the Elite Four at level 50 it kind of ruins the game.

This is gonna be my casual game that I start over whenever I feel like it.

Before I was against a Gold and Silver remake but now it has been announced I'm actually quite excited.

I looK forward to getting HeartGold (Ho-oh is my favourate legendary) and starting with toatadile (I've probaly spelt that wrong).

I hope they keep Ho-oh and Lugia in both games.

(Since nobody else seems to want it.)

Eh, I have Gold, so I wanted to try Silver for once instead. Granted, the remakes will probably not have the same version exclusives or whatnot that G/S had, but there's always Lugia and Ho-oh, which I doubt they'd change the nature of very much, so. :/

I have Silver, so HeartGold will be mine. Unless they did a really weird thing and remade Silver to HeartGold and Gold to SoulSilver. And, also unlike everyone here, I'm starting with Cyndaquil, and getting a Gligar most definitely.

Personally, I'm glad they named them as they did. It was unexpected and kind of original. I can't wait to see screenshots of them.

All I can say is...FINALLY!!! :D

I'm surprised they went away from their usually Mineral/Color naming scheme. I actually kind of like it. So we finally have a remake!!! I'm starting with Cyndaquil or Chikorita and getting HeartGold since I already have Silver.

First of all: SKLFJDSKLFJDSKLFJSDKLFJUEIOUEWRIOSDGVNJDFNHBNCXBGSKJLHWIOeghnsdklvc
sjdfjkdfhgkjdhijdhuewrhwiuogtnsdkmvbncxmbvdskj;heiorjqewlkjscnmzx,bvi;uryq8ruqior3u285
sgjbdfhgkjldfhrighyeruoterwotiweityewhjfbdsnvbxvsdg
*implodes*

Now that that's out of the way, maybe I can come up with a coherent post that's not me squeeing like I just did.
I'm probably going Totodile. Love that Totodile, let me tell you.

I've never really liked Gold or Silver...but hopefully these games will be better. If they are and I do get them, I plan to get SoulSilver and start with either Cyndaquil or Chikorita. Don't like Totodile at all, personally.

HHNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGH *suffers cardiac arrest due to shock*

I'll be picking up Heart Gold once I'm out of the clinic.

I'm so glad :_)

I want SoulSilver, since Silver was my first game. And Cyndaquil, since Typhlosion is my favorite Pokémon :D

Soul Silver!! >D

Hm. I'm probably gonna start with either Chikorita (out of love for Meganium) or Cynderquil (beating the game with Fire Starter is on my to-do list.)

I heard that my friend (not naming names because I dun feel like it) read somewhrere that it might be exclusively for DSi.

What. Nintendo, if you're doing this, why. .__.

And chances are you'll be able to trade from Pearl, Diamond, and Platinum to Heart Gold/Soul Silver like you could with R/S/E and FR/LG. :D I mean, via some means. It would only make sense... Right? :D;

I'll stop rambling now. [/OmgShadowstar'sposting?!]

Totodile on Soul Silver for me! Favorite starter, favorite game!

I heard that my friend (not naming names because I dun feel like it) read somewhrere that it might be exclusively for DSi.

How would they make it exclusive to the DSi? It's not like the DSi isn't just a DS with a camera and lack of GBA slot or something...

... well, actually, now that I look it up, it has four times the RAM or something (and of course, the means to store pictures you take). But that would really limit the target audience for the game. I don't know anybody that has a DSi.

I might get one though. I always use my GBA Micro when I want to play a GBA game, I never use the GBA slot on my DS Lite...

I really want to scream at the top of my lungs in joy. Apparently, my obsession with Pokémon might be unhealthy... Anyways, which starter to choose is so hard!! I don't know which game to pre-order!! I've never had this problem before!! Seriously, these are remakes of my first two games!! Even back then I ended up having my mom buy both!! OH MY GOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!! *mentally screams so loud that I might get a migraine*

*drool* Wow. This was an unexpected turn of events. :DDDDD
Um, now that my spasm is over, I'll probably end up getting Soul Silver (I had Gold before) starting with Cyndaquil, just because Typhlosion used to be my favorite Pokémon.

I still have a level 100 Tyranitar kicking around somewhere in Gold...yay for Johto.

I don't like Totodile at all. I'm the only one?

And uhhh the DSi is just a DS with added features and no GBA slot. You can't make a DS game exclusively for it.

Getting HeartGold and leaving my brother with the girlier one. :D

Interesting. I didn't get gold or silver, but I was able to play crystal. I'm not "OMG THIS IS UBER AWESOME EEEEEEEEEE *dies from excitment" But I'm pleased. Hopefuly I'll understand the mechanics better and won't end up training my starter and only my starter to level 60-something. I wasn't to stratigy oriented back when I had crystal. XD

Back
Top Bottom