• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

HeartGold And SoulSilver

I'll still be happy even if it comes out at the very end of spring for Europe.

I can't wait to find out about the Battle Frontier facilities; I wonder whether they'll keep any from the previous Frontiers, other than the Battle Tower, which I'm guessing will be in this one too? And I wonder how many there'll be. Also find it excellent that they've made another use for Apricorns.

am I right in reading that the USA and EU get a SIMULTANEOUS RELEASE????????????????

MADNESS!!!! epic madness but holy shit dude.

I no longer have to wait for weeks for a USA game to be posted to me :D still have to wait for SS from Japan to be posted but oh well

I'll still be happy even if it comes out at the very end of spring for Europe.

I can't wait to find out about the Battle Frontier facilities; I wonder whether they'll keep any from the previous Frontiers, other than the Battle Tower, which I'm guessing will be in this one too? And I wonder how many there'll be. Also find it excellent that they've made another use for Apricorns.

On Serebii, they say that the frontier is the same as the Sinnoh one, and has a picture of the battle hall with the trainer in it. It also shows some other pictures, but not very important.

On Serebii, they say that the frontier is the same as the Sinnoh one, and has a picture of the battle hall with the trainer in it. It also shows some other pictures, but not very important.

Upon first hearing that, I was incredibly disappointed that they're recycling it from Platinum, but we're getting a shitload of new features, so I pretty much don't care anymore.

I can understand them reusing the Wi-Fi Plaza and GTS, but an entire Battle Frontier? If the same people are used they'll have one mad fan on their hands.

I doubt they'd used the same people, it's probably just for connectivity with Platinum. Besides, like Blaziking said, we get a whole ton of crap in HG/SS, so I don't really mind :)

i hope they keep the same frontier brains because the platinum ones are awesome B)
and wouldn't it be kinda weird to have the same frontier but with different brains in it..?
i don't really care about the battle frontier that much hgss has way more to offer than that

Wow, that's odd.

I'm pretty surprised they're making it identical, but I guess with everything else HG and SS will have to offer, I won't spend too much time in the Frontier. Well, I will, but I'll be doing plenty of other things too.

I like the look of Jasmine's Gym! It's the cutest Steel Gym I've ever seen. Out of the grand total of - two. Not including the way Jasmine's Gym used to look. I like how there are meshy-looking patterns - or mesh - on the floor and cute, frilly walls.

The picture might just be filler for what the actual Battle Frontier might be. It's the EXACT SAME PICTURE AS IN PLATINUM. But still, all the new stuff is cool. :D

That would be awesome, but highly unlikely.

Then again, we didn't think they'd really make all Pokemon follow you ...

That would be awesome, but highly unlikely.

Then again, we didn't think they'd really make all Pokemon follow you ...
Exactly. Remember; Gold/Silver was the major step in Pokemon history, and I think they're trying to recreate that in HG/SS.

I'm going to get Soul Silver; except for my copy of Red, I have a tradition of getting the second one; Silver, Sapphire, Pearl, and now SS. I'm going to pick Chikorita for my starter, because I don't like Cynda and its evolutions, and I'm "meh" Totodile-wise, but I love Chikorita. And my name will probably be Ai or Rozie.

-sees release date- WTF?! SPRING 2010?! Yes, yes, yes! I had it pinned for summer 2010! I can get it before my birthday, and Isabel-chan will probably get it for her birthday, knowing her.

Headbutting trees is back. FREAKIN HEADBUTTING TREES IS BACK!!!!!11

Something I thought they would never do. I love Gamefreak.

You know, normally I would have been happy that Headbuttable (such a great word!) trees were returning, but unfortuantly they made the announcment during my never ending hunt for Heracross in Crystal. Now I want kill someone when I hear the word "Headbutt."

You know, normally I would have been happy that Headbuttable (such a great word!) trees were returning, but unfortuantly they made the announcment during my never ending hunt for Heracross in Crystal. Now I want kill someone when I hear the word "Headbutt."
Well at least you can Headbutt your way into owning a Heracross.

Anyway, I'm not that thrilled because I can always trade, breed and voila; my very own Heracross, as a clean slate.

Back
Top Bottom