• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hello Everyone at this forum!

poketrainertk

Hello everyone! My name is Jack. I'm a 18 year old boy ;) I'm 5.8 and very athletic. I live in LA in the hot city of California. I like Pokemon, Zelda, and Mario as well as eating Cheese BUrgers, HotDogs, and Mac and Cheese. I love to play soccer. Soccer is fo life.

I hope to make lots of friends here!

and remember:

"never stop believing the impossible" Thats my quote ;)

Hi! I'm I liek Squirtles, resident Squirtle lover. Call me Squirtles, ILS, or anything else. Would you like some tea and cod? I recommend the ASB League, the Safari Zone, Mafia and Roleplaying if you like it. Hope you like it here!

NYUU U R BIGGER
Ahem...

Welcome! I'm the TCoD lazy person. You can ask all your questions to...someone else. A mod maybe.

Want some liquid pie and swordfish?

I suggest not giving out details so easily...

I'm Spunky, the resident DBZ freak. Come to me with any questions you may have, DBZ or not.

*Hands foam sword*
Eat this, it's dangerous to go alone!

Dammit, guys, not now. >:T

Anyways, hi! I'm Ulqi, or Arctica, whichever proves easiest to type. Have a foam sword! They're very delicious. *Holds out one to him*
There's a lot of fun and serious discussions around here, including Forum Games, Creativity, and, of course, your merry Pokemon threads. Be sure to check them out!

Welcome. If you want, call me Time. Welcome and enjoy everything.

Greetins, fellow Californian! I'm up here in San Francisco. What's that you say? FyreSkai? Who's that? I'm Ever, resident Buttercat. Don't ask. Well, we're a pretty interesting bunch, ain't we? I hope you enjoy your stay!

Anime-Style Battling right, Mafia left, Creativity straight ahead! And Insanity's right above you.

Welcome! I'm Blade, resident sharp arms dealer and Hero of Time my save file. Imm sure you'll enjoy it here. if you need any advice (or want to hear some of my sharp wit *shot*), just send me a Visitor Message. Enjoy your stay!

Also, I see you're a Zelda fan. If you want, check out the link (heh heh, full of puns today *shot*) at the bottom of my signature. You won't be dissapointed. :)

thx everyon for making me feel welcome, i luv it here so far i am makin tons of friendz ;)

it helps because not many people like me or my site and they Bully me.

Welcome to the forums. I am enjoying my stay here and hope you shall too. I have a quote of my own. Check my sig to see it.

Back
Top Bottom