• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Help me name my future cat

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAura

loves terra "brain cells? idk her" kingdomhearts
I'm getting a male tuxedo cat, but I don't know what to name it! I want the name to be unusually, yet no one will make fun of the name. I want the name to be short, and more preferably ends with an 'E' sound, since cats tend to listen to names ending with E.

Any ideas?

I used to have a longhaired male tuxedo cat named Dudley.

I also like the name Eddie. Or maybe Henry?

Last edited:
Zippy, Denny, Mary, Lenny, Barty?

It really depends on how unusual you want the name to be. My cat is called Stinky and people seldom make fun of her for her name at all.

Mordecai, of course.

edit: alternatively, you could call him 'Guess'. because "what's your cat's name?" "Guess!" "no really, what's his name" "Guess!" "I don't want to guess, just tell me!"

I'm on the Mordecai bandwagon. (Also read Lackadaisy if you haven't already.)

hehe....

thanx guys for the names, here are the ones that i like best;

Percy, Mordecai(seems alittle long. cats like short names), and Denny. Kind of unusual, but there could be a few better names.

And it's going to be a boy, so no girl names

Steve.

Or Fritter.

Or Simon.

That's all I've got

EDIT:

Wait.....ends with an "e" sound. -looks at my signature-

BARNEY. -shot-

hmm.....gamzee's a good name.

and comma police, please dont usse anything with a cat pun. thats uncanny

Lol I remember when I had a thread just like this... my cat almost got named something... yeah......

For some reason I really want a cat named Anders. But you want an "e" sound so I have to say Gallifrey. Pronounced oddly. :P

Ser Pounce a Lot. :P James Bond, since he's dressed snappy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom