• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

hi ima new user

ultimatedarkness

so yea i might go on sometimes... i'll post some awsome stuff,(no credit needed if copied.) uhmmm i dunno what else to say...also dont email me... i dont use my email (:3) <my custom sig is a seal

so yea i might go on sometimes... i'll post some awsome stuff,(no credit needed if copied.) uhmmm i dunno what else to say...also dont email me... i dont use my email (:3) <my custom sig is a seal

This post might be difficult to interpret if you don't speak leet, so I'll translate.

Why, yes, there is a rather high probability that I will go onto this fantastic forum with some level of frequency... I will press the Reply button to reply to these topics with my own works, the majority of which will instill a sense of wonder and awe in the denizens who feast their wide spectrum of retinas on the aforementioned works; and as an act of charity eerily reminiscent of modern visionaries such as Trent Reznor and William Robert Thornton, I shall allow you to use your personal mimeograph or image scanning device to make a duplicate of my work with no credit required. Banana bread is made by stuffing narwhals. I am not particularly sure what I should release from my mouth in the form of black letters on a white page (assuming one is browsing on the style on which a white seal is prominently displayed fittingly entitled "Minimal Dewgong"), but I will insist that you refrain from sending an electronic mail message to me, because as a neo-Luddite of judicious proportions, I will not see your writing. I will sign this post with an image of a seal, presumably Mirounga leonina, which you will have to imagine due to the limitations of the medium.

This post might be difficult to interpret if you don't speak leet, so I'll translate.

Why, yes, there is a rather high probability that I will go onto this fantastic forum with some level of frequency... I will press the Reply button to reply to these topics with my own works, the majority of which will instill a sense of wonder and awe in the denizens who feast their wide spectrum of retinas on the aforementioned works; and as an act of charity eerily reminiscent of modern visionaries such as Trent Reznor and William Robert Thornton, I shall allow you to use your personal mimeograph or image scanning device to make a duplicate of my work with no credit required. Banana bread is made by stuffing narwhals. I am not particularly sure what I should release from my mouth in the form of black letters on a white page (assuming one is browsing on the style on which a white seal is prominently displayed fittingly entitled "Minimal Dewgong"), but I will insist that you refrain from sending an electronic mail message to me, because as a neo-Luddite of judicious proportions, I will not see your writing. I will sign this post with an image of a seal, presumably Mirounga leonina, which you will have to imagine due to the limitations of the medium.

Verbose. Lol.

Welcome to this little place where we do things and such.

Superbird you didn't warn him of the mats *shiver*.

Welcome to TCod where, contrary to popular belief, we do not all sit around drinking tea and eating cod.

You haven't seen a troll until you've seen Turbo.

Anyways, if you're not Turbo/Khaos/one of the other countless amusement trolls, I'm Mewtwo, except I'm Suki for the time being. I'm used to Mewtwo, however, plus my name will go back to that once a month is up and I /can/ do that.

Back
Top Bottom