• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hi there

Lord Mewtwo

Fallen1
Pronoun
She/Her
Hi, so I have been here before and read some of the hilarious fake cheats in the past that are posted here but have never known there were forums.

I will be 24 in November, and will likely be graduating from junior college with a liberal arts degree next spring with the hopes of becoming a New York Bestselling and Nobel Prize winning author, and would also like to try being an actress. It was something I enjoyed once before in my life and would like to see if I could cut it in Hollywood as it sounds like an adventure. I have a novel started that I hope to be my first publication and will get me at least in the world somewhat.

I am also trying to learn the guitar; I had to put it down a few years ago to pursue a job, a task horribly in vein, at least until this week when I began a job my mom got me in her office building; now I need to pick it up again and re learn the little I had learned. I would love to be able to write songs as well as stories.

I entered the pokemon world in compete and utter loath of it, in the seventh grade while it was all the rage I would see kids at school with their card collections and my best friend would tell me about the episodes she had seen in her mom's at the time boys daycare, and we would just love to make fun of how stupid we thought it was. But then one day with homework finished I was browsing channels and noticed pokemon was on, so I decided to take a look just to see how stupid it was; Mind you all that time of hating it this is the very first time I had actually seen the show, and believe me I have very much learned my lesson because after that day I became addicted, I had several of the videos and almost all the games. This addiction is long since reformed I am not quite as into it as I once once including the games although I still play every once in a while, in fact I am training for the elite four in my sapphire and actually found this website as I sought out a place to ask a sapphire question(which I will do in the appropriate section).

So here I am.

NOTE: if by chance you recognize me from elsewhere such as Serebii.net when I join a few new forums of the same theme one so soon after another I tend to not want to type up different intros for every single one, and I am introducing the same me. So yes sometimes I do tend to reuse intros, sorry.

Last edited:
Long introduction... I skim read a lot of things. ^^

Welcome to TCod, I just joined myself. Want a cookie?

Oh yes, don't step on the carnivorous welcome mats, they bite. Instead use the mat over there *points*

Yes. Use the safe mat, or get one of THESE! *Pulls up jeans to reveal a huge bite mark around his ankle*
(The carnivorus welcome mat is just a TCoD meme. Just a load of trash someone made up to interest someone who joined, and it stuck, iirc)

Would you like some Tea and Cod? Coffee and Salmon? Red Bull and Crabcakes? Milk and Cookies? Milkshake and Chocolate? Anything at all?

Hi ho, sup

I'm surprised no one's mentioned me here. *points to username*

Anyways, welcome to TCoD, fellow Mewtwo fan! You deserve the first cookie I've given out in a year! *hands over ginormous chocolate chip cookie* :3

Hello there. You're probably going to be well liked by the people of tCoD, as long as you stay active. Have fun and enjoy your stay. :3

Greetings! I am Superbird, this forum's resident Scratch Spriter and bird lover. May I take your baggage?

Hi, so I have been here before and read some of the hilarious fake cheats in the past that are posted here but have never known there were forums.

I will be 24 in November, and will likely be graduating from junior college with a liberal arts degree next spring with the hopes of becoming a New York Bestselling and Nobel Prize winning author, and would also like to try being an actress. It was something I enjoyed once before in my life and would like to see if I could cut it in Hollywood as it sounds like an adventure. I have a novel started that I hope to be my first publication and will get me at least in the world somewhat.

I am also trying to learn the guitar; I had to put it down a few years ago to pursue a job, a task horribly in vein, at least until this week when I began a job my mom got me in her office building; now I need to pick it up again and re learn the little I had learned. I would love to be able to write songs as well as stories.

I entered the pokemon world in compete and utter loath of it, in the seventh grade while it was all the rage I would see kids at school with their card collections and my best friend would tell me about the episodes she had seen in her mom's at the time boys daycare, and we would just love to make fun of how stupid we thought it was. But then one day with homework finished I was browsing channels and noticed pokemon was on, so I decided to take a look just to see how stupid it was; Mind you all that time of hating it this is the very first time I had actually seen the show, and believe me I have very much learned my lesson because after that day I became addicted, I had several of the videos and almost all the games. This addiction is long since reformed I am not quite as into it as I once once including the games although I still play every once in a while, in fact I am training for the elite four in my sapphire and actually found this website as I sought out a place to ask a sapphire question(which I will do in the appropriate section).

So here I am.

NOTE: if by chance you recognize me from elsewhere such as Serebii.net when I join a few new forums of the same theme one so soon after another I tend to not want to type up different intros for every single one, and I am introducing the same me. So yes sometimes I do tend to reuse intros, sorry.

tl;dr

Have fun at tCoD, person.

Yes. Use the safe mat, or get one of THESE! *Pulls up jeans to reveal a huge bite mark around his ankle*
(The carnivorus welcome mat is just a TCoD meme. Just a load of trash someone made up to interest someone who joined, and it stuck, iirc)

Would you like some Tea and Cod? Coffee and Salmon? Red Bull and Crabcakes? Milk and Cookies? Milkshake and Chocolate? Anything at all?

Hi ho, sup

Thanks for explaining that....oooh now that you said that I could so go for a milkshake! Vanilla or Butterscotch!

Thanks for the welcomes everyone else, nice to meet you all, sorry for my delay I just got off work an hour ago.

to Mewtwo: Always glad to meet another Mewtwo fan, he's always been one of my favorite characters and I have recently been reminded of my love for the first film's lost scene with young Mewtwo. Hence my profile.

To whomever said I seem nice thank you, I am very much so but if disrespected, jealous or provoked in any way I can make your scary welcome mat thing look like a puppy! I always hate to do so though, I have an issue controlling and I always feel very badly.

Well, since all cliched memes have made their appearences, I make my enterance and welcome you to the cave.

I'm RespectTheBlade, or just Blade, if you please.

I'm obligated by a pact with my inner demons (they look like little Gible) to ask that you at least glance at the ASB thread. Other than that, Greetings and Salutations, enjoy your stay, and don't run into the invisible Garchomp. Cuz he will eat you.

It's an Anime-Style Battling Leauge. It involves purchasing pokemon and battling other members. (sorry, I forgot you should never abbreviate first, as people will have no idea about what you're talking about.)

It's complicated: you have to get ask for a bank account at the Bank thread, and when you're approved, buy some pokemon and create a profile. Then you can issue a challenge in the Challenge Board, and from there, you're set.

But I would reccomend looking at the rules thread. It will tell you all you need to know.

It is if you don't have problems with commitment. Then you feel bad about making an account, buying some pokemon, then forgetting about it. :x

Hello, Mewtwo's Amber. I'm twelve, which is scary, because there you are at almost-twenty four. Anyway, you do seem nice, that picture in your siggy scares me, and would you like a brownie?

Hello, Mewtwo's Amber. I'm twelve, which is scary, because there you are at almost-twenty four. Anyway, you do seem nice, that picture in your siggy scares me, and would you like a brownie?

Hello nice to meet you.
Well shit seems like no one really likes my sig, I guess I will have to find a new one. :P
I have never done a pokemon Manip before, I am used to Twilight with real people. Sorry it's bad.

Hi, my name's Magnemite, ironically called Maggy/Maggie *coughMewtwocough*, (because I'm a guy) , anyways, I am a longtime Pokemon fan, and I would offer *insert a dish of a fish here* and *insert beverage name here*, but I believe they've all been taken... Also, I reside in the Games section and Art Request Shop section.

Back
Top Bottom