• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Homosexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't really a debate anymore. Except for the occasional person, pretty much everyone on this forum is tolerent.

~I love you guys~

Go Sweden.

I live in Alabama, which in case some of you didn't know, is the "Gayness is an abomination" area of the U.S.

Which is to say most of it.
EDIT: 1000th post.

Last edited:
Vermont just passed a measure through the state legislature, which is better politically than a court ruling. So that's a good sign.

I believe that homosexuality isn't quite the way that nature intended, simply because a female needs the male's sperm to reproduce. However, that doesn't mean that I'm against it. I have no problem with homosexuality, or homosexual adoptions.

I believe that homosexuality isn't quite the way that nature intended, simply because a female needs the male's sperm to reproduce. However, that doesn't mean that I'm against it. I have no problem with homosexuality, or homosexual adoptions.

Nature didn't intend anything. Nature is not a conscious being.

There are homosexual animals, is that not natural?

There are homosexual animals, is that not natural?

Okay, I'll stop using the word, "natural," but if every animal were homosexual, no animals would reproduce. I just mean that men have what women need to reproduce, and it just makes sense that a man and a woman should be together to have a child. Now there's sperm donors, frozen eggs, and things like that, which make the, "traditional," way of reproducing just an option, not a need. Without these technologies, then the, "traditional," way would be the only way.

Well, what you're saying seems to imply that the only reason for a relationship is to reproduce. Is this what you're trying to say?

Actually, we don't need both sexes for reproduction any more. Yes, we wouldn't be having sex to reproduce any more but it can be done. (It actually works better with males because you can insure a population of males an females - using the technique I'm talking about, women will only breed other women)

The problem with that point is that only 10% of the world's population is homosexual so there would never be a possibility of there not being enough heterosexuals to reproduce.

Unless someone wiped out all the heteros but I don't see why you'd want to do that.

The problem with that point is that only 10% of the world's population is homosexual so there would never be a possibility of there not being enough heterosexuals to reproduce.

Unless someone wiped out all the heteros but I don't see why you'd want to do that.

Well yeah, I'm just saying that we can reproduce without ever having sex and with only one sex, so.

Well, it's likely that the 10% will grow bigger. After all, it seems like the world gets more comfortable with it as time goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom