• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hot People

file.php

...okay, fine, so he's more cute than precisely hot, but when I say cute I mean really cute, and when I say really cute I mean absolutely freaking adorable, and at the moment, whether it's the fault of my menstrual cycle or just my general obsession with Flight of the Conchords, I am absurdly attracted to his particular adorableness.

EDIT: Had to add this pic. It is just gorgeous.

311nsk0.jpg

Last edited:
Awww, Harle, he's the cutest thing! :3 I love him. And his voice.

The blond guy is a sweetie, too.

Awww, Harle, he's the cutest thing! :3 I love him. And his voice.

The blond guy is a sweetie, too.

OMG

LATE BUT

OMG OMG OMG OMG

I NO LONGER BELIEVE THAT LLOYD OR ETHAN ARE STRAIGHT. THE EVIDENCE SPEAKS FOR ITSELF:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

GAY

(and even if it's not it's still adorable <3)

my dear, my dear, you have absolutely amazing taste. she's gorgeous :D

and lloyd daniels off of the x factor is adorable :3

:D

Speaking of the X Factor, the girls are mostly all so beautiful <3 Especially Rachel, wtf she has the most adorable smile I have ever seeeeeen

I KNOW :( ETHAN IS HOTTER THAN RIKKI ; ; AND MORE TALENTED

BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY HE'S ADORABLE AND TOUCHES LLOYD ; ;

i want to touch lloyd ; ; and ethan ; ;

I DON'T EVEN CARE THAT LLOYD'S SIXTEEN.

ricky was absolutely shit - did you see his chin wagging (not talking, I mean literally, chin wagging), when he was singing You've Got a Friend at judges' houses? Ethan was nice.

and ameeerican 8D

Back
Top Bottom