• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How do you like your steak?

So, yeah, i made a poll about steak.

• Raw (Steak tar-tar!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rare

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Medium Rare

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • medium

• medium well

• well

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Burnt

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I don't eat Steak

Votes: 11 24.4%

• Total voters

Charizard Morph

has doomed us all.
Well, there you go. How do you like steak, what do you like on your steak? Have you ever eaten steak? Do you even like steak?

I like Steak, Medium rare. With mushrooms.

I used to eat steak, but rarely.... See what I did there? Rarely? *laugh track plays*

Anyways, I'm a vegetarian now, but I did like my steaks rare... With melted cheese somewhere on it... Mmmmm, good times.

Last edited:
Blue is an option, too!

But I hate steak so I don't eat it at all.

...breathing?

I love going to resturants with a friend when he orders steak. He'll ask for it well done and then send it back about a dozen times, telling the wait staff that it's not cooked enough. Until finally he ends up with a charred lump and he's happy. I don't get it, either.

Am I the only one who likes it Medium Well...

....I think. It's either Medium or Medium Well, but the latter is what I think I like.

medium rare. I'm actually quite particular and fussy when it comes to food. Especially steak.

I like medium or medium well. :V This is mostly for burgers, though, because I usually don't order steak at restaurants.

Although I've seen more and more restaurants dropping that entire scale in favor of "PINK OR NO PINK?" or something similar, and it makes me kind of sad. I just know it's because someone sued after getting sick from a raw steak or something. :[

Steak's a treat over here, since there are few times we go out.

But mostly medium well or well. I don't like pink all that much. And, like Notory said, chesse on steak~

I don't eat steak at all.

Not a vegetarian or anything like that, though... I just don't like the taste or (especially) the texture of beef.

i like my steak medium well when i go to restaurants. at home.. i eat it however my parents cook it. i assume it's well done when they do it.

I don't like steak, I think cows taste kinda crappy.
(i'm more of a pork/chicken/fish guy).

If I have to eat steak, I like it charred/burnt.

Back
Top Bottom