• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How do you like your steak?

So, yeah, i made a poll about steak.

• Raw (Steak tar-tar!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rare

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Medium Rare

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • medium

• medium well

• well

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Burnt

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I don't eat Steak

Votes: 11 24.4%

• Total voters
Er. I just like steak, full stop. :D

Anything goes - apart from burnt, I haven't tried burnt steak. It's probaby not too bad, and I might not mind that it was burnt anyway if I was particularly hungry.

Oh, incidentally, I have tried (all but) raw steak, and it isn't so bad, so long as you have plenty of bread/potatoes/other staple food to go along with it.

Mmm, this thread is making me hungry for steak.

I always order my steak medium... I want it to be juicy... and if I can get mushrooms on it, that's a plus too. :)

Rare-medium rare.

My boyfriend's grandma likes them almost raw. :S

I like it medium well, I had it a few days ago, but before I hadn't had it for a while. I like to have it with garlic, battered, mushrooms. And with fried sweet peppers, lovely. Also, I have this sauce that I have with it, I don't know what's in it, it's simply called "Steak Sauce". It's spicy!

I had it a few days ago, but before I hadn't had it for a while. I like to have it with garlic, battered, mushrooms. And with fried sweet peppers, lovely. Also, I have this sauce that I have with it, I don't know what's in it, it's simply called "Steak Sauce".
Now I'm salivating...

Medium rare. Because at the places my parents drag me to, that's the most raw they serve it D: I do eat raw beef at those sushi places, but I don't think that counts.

Medium please. I don't like it when it's all pink and bleeding all over the plate. It's annoying, and the blood drains to my vegetables, so I end up with bloody, raw-beef-like vegetables, which is not good.

But, really, as long as it doesn't taste raw and it's not bleeding all over the place, I'm all for it.

I don't understand how people could like it raw, It's practically like walking through a shopping centre, taking a cutting of beef out from its packaging, and eating it. ,xD
delicious animal bloood, perhaps~

(it's not really bloood, it's only food coloring to help with cooking. They drain all the bloood beforehand)
I prefer medium well or medium rare. I'm not a fan of the red stuff but I still like there to be some kind of juices. I usually put some Worcestershire sauce on it and put a couple spices on both sides when I cook it for myself. I also stick some minced garlic bits on there. MMMMmmmmmmm...

Brown and crispy. I hate it when my steak's too chewy or raw. Having some extra charcoal on the edges really helps the flavor.

Personally I can't tolerate it if it's too well done.
I like it just a tad pink, but not so much that it's bleeding everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom