• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How much money do you have?

At home:

In paper money: a little over $40 maybe?
In coins: like $100 @.@

In my bank account:

Omigorsh, probably a lot! My parents have been saving money I get from holidays and whatnot since I was BORN! I get like $200 each year from cards and junk, so 200x10= 2000!

Am I the only person here who saves their money for later on in life? I have quite a lot.

No. I have a very large amount due to an inheritance (well enough to make a slight dent in college) but it's not like I'm going to use it.

I do have about 47$ (which is what, 50 in america?)

maybe like three hundred quid overall atm? I get like two hundred quid a month from my job but I tend to spend quite a lot lol, if I'd saved it all I'd have a nice little amoiunt sitting in my saccount

I probably have thousands in the bank because my parents don't let me spend anything and always use their money to get what I want. Any money I get as a gift for christmas or something is always put away. On hand I have $10 for helping remodel the house somewhat. I don't know what I should get with it...

In wallet: about £28. Could be a quid or two either way, but can't be bothered to count.

In a savings account somewhere: £100, maybe 200.

In a savings jar: dunno, but it's about a third filled with everything from 1p to 20p coins.

Available: Around $3
In Bank: Around $45
On a disc which my parents should have told me about three months ago before I went to the bank to withdraw money and made a fool of myself because I didn't know that my parents withdrew it all from my bank account: $545

In my wallet? Maybe £10? or something, I don't really know. Probably less; I suck at keeping money. In my current account I've got £500 [I did have £540 but I had to spend some :(] and I don't know about my savings accounts. I know there's a sum of 3k in one of them, though.

In the bank? No idea. In the wallet? Wait a sec... 4670 kr, and €90. Which would be about... $861?

I really just save my money :P

In cash, none. I spent all my money on books in charity shops over the last few days X3

I've got about £10 in my bank and, uh, lots in my building society.

Available: $0
I spent it on games.
In parents' possession: About $40
They won't give it to me.
In Bank: $190
For college. :D

€100 or something like that. €400 in a week or so.

Not counting tied uni funds, which are at like... €35,000?

Back
Top Bottom