• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open I can only express myself now in sounds of random violence

Coloursfall

THIS IS HOW WE BLEED
:I I have given in, come request things!

Rulies:
-You have to do helpful crit/commenting on at least one (1) sprite of mine before I do a request.
-Credit me if you use it!
-I reserve the right to be a lazy bum and take a million years to do anything.

Things I Can Do:

Recolours (who can't do these?)
sheila2.png
luckystar-1.png
roy.png
apollo-sprite.png

Edits, Both Minor and Not-So-Minor
yellow-persain-edawrd2.png
Katirade.png
feury.png
erindor.png
rinna3.png
rayquaza-joker.png

Splices (Up to say... 3 or 4 Pokemon, usually)
inferdoom-1.png
4way-dragon.png
gastrochu.png
Shaymerabi.png
empolivoir.png
swalord.png
mawchu.png
buivee.png
abtina.png
eevpix.png
shellochu.png
pikamarill.png
milozel2.png

Scratch (NOTE I probably won't do these much since it takes me ages and I'm not too good at it)
gira-scartch-2.png
tsuki-1.png
kiddam.png
flaffy-evo.png
torchic-scrach-1.png

Re/Devamps
furret-revamp.png
vapor-1.png
porygonzdevampcopy.png
kingdra-revamp.png
arceus-devamp.jpg

Trainer Edits
Atemu-1.png
mingedit.png
lucariomorph.png
katisprite.png
krystalsprite.png
yuuka-compare.png

So yeah.

Waiting List:

Last edited:
These all look quite good actually :3
The only nitpicks are that the Rayquaza edit's face looks..almost off-whitish and the shading's a teeny bit hard to make out.

As for a request try...a mightyena/wartortle splice for starters o:

The crit I have to make is only on the Swallot-Wailord fusion, and that is that on the black spots on top there are light purple around it and it is a bit weirdish looking because of that, but that is only nit picking.

Could I also request a splice with beautifly and milotic? (it's okay if not)

I really like these ~ <3 Um, one crit I have to say is that the floatzel/milotic is a little too busy, mostly because the tail is so close to the head and you have lots of conflicting patterns and colours because of this - I recommend moving it downwards or something so it looks like it kind of supports its posture.

Could I get a Seviper/Feraligatr splice? :3

vipergatr.png

He wants my soul D:

And I will make an attempt to fix some of these guys once it is no longer 4 in the morning. D: I need to stop staying up late.

Teh Arceus devamp is JPG'd. Also, assuming you're devamping to GSC style, more dithering would help you achieve the effect you're aiming for.

Poliwrath/Yanmega.

oh gaaah he is? D: damn. I'll go dig up the original and fix it, since I saved it as a BMP I think, then photobucketed it. And it's a Yellow-style devamp (if I remember right)

And I'll get on that.

Err, this request is only if yuo can create it: Could you make a turtwig in the torchic scratch pose?

If not, could you make a torquise coloured turtwig with oversized head leaves and a red aura around him?

Edit: Forget the aura, its not in the allowed list. Too bad.

Just thought that I'd post this to save Cookies the bother of it.
Rules said:
-You have to do helpful crit/commenting on at least one (1) sprite of mine before I do a request.

On the Flaafy evo, It looks good and I like the concept of it, but some of the curves are a little sharp, as with the shading. I really like the Houndoom/Infernape and the Empoleon/Gardevoir splices.

ysosrs.png

this joker sprite is simply awesome - I know it's only a recolour, but it's awesome nonetheless.

feury.png

I reckon this one looks like it is turning round too much - it's legs face forward and it's shoulders backward - you can only tell when you zoom right in, however.

EDIT: please could you splice Jirachi and Venonat for me? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom