• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I come again seeking advice and giving apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, the advice (which I desperately need):

Some bastard stole my beloved girlfriend from me, and he's a total dickhead, and he said my girlfriend likes HIM more than ME! Should I kill myself, prove I am the better man (by far), or try to find someone else like her? And I fucking HATE that stupid son of a bitch, he took her from me right as we were planning our first date. I was lucky she even liked me in the first place. I just want to listen to very angry music and kick that shithead's ass MERCILESSLY! Without her, I am enraged and depressed, and that's DEFINITELY not a good combination at all!

Now, for the sincere apology.

Sorry everybody if I made a douchebag outta myself in the past, but I have changed A LOT, mostly for the better. This was the first Pokemon forum I EVER joined YEARS ago. Back when it was on Conforums. You may remember me as "Turbo", but from now on, call me Crimson Lightning, or by my IRL name Eric. Whatever reason you guys banned me as "Celestial Blade", it wasn't a good enough reason. I recently did a HUGE report on Lenin, my idol, and I feel his pain. In fact, I sympathized with him so much, that if I ever have at least one son, I want to name my first male child Vladimir Lenin (insert my secret last name here).

And it's about time to put the past behind us anyway. I'm almost 19. I used to be an idiot, but now I have a wealth of knowledge.

Hello, Turbo. Frankly, we're amused by you. I want an answer- why do you keep trying? You're only giving us lol's and 1-ups.

Here's a piece of advice: stop being so unbelieveably obvious with your alts. Maybe you'll last on the forum for a week or two then.

Actually, it's a pretty good governmental concept, in terms of cncept. Execution has been terrible throughout history, though. I don't blame you.

Because it's impossible for people to mature. Yep, let's not give him a chance at all. Especially since he's got the maturity to apologize.

Note: Act humble and helpless in these situations in order to be understood without being scorned.

In related news, Vixie should be here soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom