• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ICE CREAM MAFIA (Mafia, alien and lover win!)

Re: ICE CREAM MAFIA (Day One)

Y'know, I'm going to be all kinds of unhappy if Karkat is an activated alien and Twilight is their lover.

I've had something like this happen before in a game.
But Twilight probably is Inspector, because with the Mafia kill and at least one vig, there probably isn't another killing role.

Re: ICE CREAM MAFIA (Day One)

ENDING IT EARLY BUT WHATEVS.

YOU GUYS. HOW DID YOU NOT EVEN CONSIDER THIS (NOT LIKE IT MATTERS, BECAUSE I'M DESPERATE AND KAM IS VERY, VERY, MERCIFUL). YOU WERE CLOSE, THOUGH, OLE_SCHOOLER.

_____

Ha! Now you caught him! The crowd advances on Karkat Vantas, until a mad, crazy screech of rage and anger escapes from his mouth.

"HOW DARE YOU?! HOW DARE YOU! I LOVED WARGLE, AND SHE'S DEAD! YOU KILLED HER!!! YOU ALL DID! AND YOU DARE ACCUSE ME OF KILLING HER?" Um, yes. Karkat is now crying over the corpse of his... beloved? Apparently. Man, he's a weirdo. You all knew he was crazy. Everyone knows frozen yogurt people are insane. This just proves it.

"...I knew I would have to use this." What. Karkat is now pointing a magic heat ray at you allwhatisthis.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU ALL AND SWIM IN YOUR MELTED CORPSES BECAUSE THAT'S THE WAY YOU DID THIS TO ME AND WARGLE, MY DEAR BELOVED WARGLE-"

You stop listening at this point. You'd rather not spend your last moments listening to a madman, if he really has the power to melt you all.

A glow releases from Karkat's cannon-thing. You close your eyes and hug your friends, completely disregarding the idea of trying to save yourself for some reason.

Wait, never mind! You can survive this! Runrunrun-!

Hobbling/hovering away as fast as you can, you try to get away and OH SHIT IT'S EXPLODING!!!!!!!!

picture.php

(yes frozen yogurts have blue eyebrows WHAT COLORS OTHER THAN PAINT DEFAULT NO I NEVER HEARD OF THAT)

...WAIT IT'S OKAY! :D

It seems to have sputtered out and not worked! Karkat is furious. He kicks it in fury and glares at you.

BUT WAIT LOOK AT THIS! THIS IS A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE~ <3

picture.php

(pretend it's not strawberry)

Wargle is alive! Well, not really that alive, but her cherry brain and cherry lips and cherry eyes are moving on their own for some reason. Maybe we can help her?

Kam seems to think this is wonderful too! Maybe you can reason with him and stuff!

He just nicely asks for some medical attention for his girlfriend, and, still a little afraid, everyone helps them. Within an hour, Wargle is a totally alive and now kinda like a cherry flavored frozen yogurt thing. Now totally happy, the couple skips off into the sunset.

AND THEY ALL LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

__

Karkat was alien (Delicious Fat Free Frozen Yogurt) and Wargle was his lover (Chocolate Covered Cherries). You all lynched him, but we're keeping the game going anway. So you guys all bow to them, and they will win along with whatever side wins in the end.

48 hours for night actions.

Last edited:
Re: ICE CREAM MAFIA (Night Two)

Just watch, I guess. I think I'll give you the roles pretty soon.

Excuse me for interruption, but Mai-

That. is. epic.

That is all.

Son of a-
I figured it was so obvious that it couldn't possibly be true! Like that one game where he claimed alien, but was mafia...

Actually, ole_schooler got the alien part, but nobody guessed that Wargle was possibly his lover.

I told no lies, Wargle was my lover.

now if you'll excuse me it's LOVEMAKING TIME <3333333

Half-guessed it, so I can't be as terribly peeved as I otherwise would be. Ah well, the game is still afoot!

Aww...

Yesterday's heartwarming little episode comes back to you, along with the happy pair skipping off into the sunset. Maybe everyone will be fine after all, as the only person dead at the end of the day was a mafia! You hop out of bed, put on your ice cream cone and head out to the square. This will be an awesome day, and absolutely nothing could go wrong!

...You were incorrect.

The body of Worst Username Ever was thrown haphazardly into a ditch that was in that really hot canyon that you saw the other body in earlier. Luckily, the sugar cone she wore is still alive (this one's name is Ted) and able to talk. He's kinda upset that her meltedness(?) stained him, but other than that he's okay. Sadly, he saw nothing crazy about her, and you decide that dangit, she probably was innocent.

Oh well. She really didn't say much. At least nobody else died!

Hey, where's Twilight Sparkle?

You all rush to her house to help the person that pointed out the mafia. But it seems that it's too late! She's frozen into a not ice cream block of ice, and a dead ole_schooler is what she is wearing. Also, like a million forks are stuck through the waffle cone's body, but that doesn't seem have been intended for Twilight Sparkle. Despite the fact that she's wearing a waffle cone (don't you remember how stupid and unfashionable they were?), you all conclude that she was not the one doing the killing.

Still hopeful, you set her out to melt back into ice cream form. Sadly, after half an hour she turned into liquid, not cream. There's not much hope for ole_schooler, either.

...At least she didn't melt?

________

Twilight Sparkle is dead. She was innocent.

Worst Username Ever is dead. She was innocent.

ole_schooler is dead. They were innocent.

48 hours for discussion!

Re: ICE CREAM MAFIA (Day Two)

So it looks like somebody lied when they said they would heal Twilight Sparkle cuz she's dead. Unless there is a bus driver

I'm thinkin' bus driver. I know the doctor said they were going to heal her, and the other doctor sait they weren't...

This is bad. D: I hope there's another inspector out there somewhere. Whoever you are, notify us when you know of anyone...

Twilight Sparkle was frozen into a block of ice, huh? Sounds like healer clash to me. Maybe there are more healers than we thought. Maybe ole_schooler was a bodyguard or something.

... Oh CRAP.

Mai, this is what I was afraid of >.<

I'm certain Twilight was healer clash, as well. Maybe ole_schooler was that one hiding role and hid behind Twilight because they would be healed? Then WUE was regular mafia kill :P I think.

So, what do we do? We have to do this carefully...

Yep. Exactly what Syl said - TS was probably healer clash and WUE was probably Mafia. Then again, there may be a bus driver, or perhaps a vigilante.

I doubt there are more than two healers, though. I have communicated with two people who claim they are healers, and one said they'd heal me and the other Twilight.

I'm thinking Bus Driver or doublekill. But with more than one kill it doesn't seem possible...

Back
Top Bottom