• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center: Part Deuce

oh god the rsp ;-; I would like to see THAT revibed again, but KQ is never on.

Anyways, I would join because i'm a roleplay whore, but I'm wondering if we can choose what our supernatural ability is.

(I know. I miss the RSP so much. Not so much for the plot, but for the people. The Characters.)

Well, the way the Guardians work is basically this.

In the most basic form, the Guardians provide adrenaline to their host. As Guardians become more powerful, their powers could continue to boost physical capabilities, or they could branch into other forms. Essentially, every Guardian is different, and even very similar ones differ in the way they determine how much power the host needs. Since every Guardian is different, they provide different powers.

So, yes, you could pick your abilities. (To a certain point. Mary Sues will be mysteriously hit by meteorites shaped like giant rock pitchforks.)

Anyone up for a Pokemon Superhero RP?

Or something about dreams? or Glitches?

These are just concepts, anyone could make the RP....as I am plotless right now

Well, I was having this idea... old RPers... speaking of the RSP... it's pretty clear that KQ is dead and won't be coming back for a long time. So I was thinking of restarting it myself. Or at least, something /like/ it. Thoughts?

I never was in the RSP, but if it's anything like the Legendary Beast Pack (I guess it was?) I'd love to join.

Is it still even on here? It'd be interesting to read through it, but all I saw was a notice saying that the RSP was moving to its own forum in the RP lounge.

I was gonna ask if someone could post a link to it, so I would have some insight before joining, if someone started it up.

...I really want the RSP back, and Darksong does too. Since KQ is pretty much poofed into thin air, I would support restarting it or making something like it. (I'm still using Blade either way.)

Canine/feline pokémon escape from underground battling pit, band together to form the Rack Shackle Pack, and go around freeing other pokémon.

I never understood the name, though.

Is it still even on here? It'd be interesting to read through it, but all I saw was a notice saying that the RSP was moving to its own forum in the RP lounge.
The forum is dead and has been dead for nearly a year. Hence why I want to make a restart.

@New People: The RSP - It's pretty much about these underground Pokéfights that Pokémon training devolved into, and Pokémon being abused and forced to battle to kill and stuff like that. Then a leader formed the RSP, which was a group liberation front to free Pokémon from the clutches of the violent and horrible fights.

Dammit, ninjaed.

Also, since so many people seem to be into the idea, I'll be making it then!

sounds fun. However, i dont want to get in the way of the other RPers (cause i kinda been making mistakes when posting in Another)..so.....

Seems like an awesome RP! i may not join, but others will definitely want to. =P

Back
Top Bottom