• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center: Part Deuce

sounds fun. However, i dont want to get in the way of the other RPers (cause i kinda been making mistakes when posting in Another)..so.....

Seems like an awesome RP! i may not join, but others will definitely want to. =P
You don't have to feel bad about that! Everyone makes mistakes when they're a new RPer. It's how you learn. You just need to practice. I apologize if I've made you feel bad in Another or anything, I was just trying to give you advice to improve. Anybody can feel free to join.

Expect the RP to be up tommorow, I've got some work to do.

Hey, would anyone like an RP about final destination?

Like this girl (moi) has a vision about a plane crashing, which was the plane hat she and her friends were going on, so she stopped her friends form going on it, and death kills them all one by one.

Some time ago I expressed my desire for a Pokemon RP with an aquatic setting. Here's my idea:

Within a deep natural harbor lies an ancient region. Never really explored by humans, the depths of the harbor hide an old kingdom, populated by aquatic Pokemon. The features at the bottom of the natural harbor, with a few caves and many rocks jutting about, make it pretty clear why humans never found this kingdom. The coastline is remote and to the undersea Pokemon, appears uninhabited. They usually don't surface, though, as boats have been seen sailing by and most would rather live on without worrying about outsiders.

The ruling family of this kingdom have been around for quite some time, possibly over a thousand years, though time is a bit hard to track in the depths. Many have gone out into the wide ocean to seek their fortunes, but the ones most closely related to the original kings of the area have stayed and reigned.

Over the course of their long history, there have been the inevitable squabbles. Squabbles which have lead to skirmishes and battles between family members, usually arising from a personal insult. The harbor is currently undergoing one of these periods, in fact.

However, this one's different. The succession laws, usually slightly different under each monarch, are pretty clear most of the time. This time, they aren't, leading to a succession crisis. It's not open fighting yet, but the last king died with an uncertain will, and his two sons are now locked in a battle over whose next. Subjects usually just stick with whomever is controlling their land. Nobles and local rulers, though, have a tendency to take sides.

This succession crisis, however, seems to have another crisis behind it. Strange structures have been spotted along the coastline. Humans enter and exit them at somewhat regular intervals. What accompanied these strange structures, though, threatens the lives of everyone living in these waters.

Strange and at times disturbing incidents have occurred. One such incident saw the water around a village heated to a very uncomfortable, and for some fatal, degree. Some reported boiling at the surface.

And then there was a series of incidents where lone Pokemon wandering towards the shore would, for no apparent reason, explode.

Another incident involved a load of burning material being ejected into the water, causing some serious injuries and at least one death.

However, these incidents haven't occurred in quite some time, not to mention they were small in scale. A few might be suspicious, but most are not willing to risk further damage by confronting the humans, the prime suspects. Instead, everyone seems occupied by the plight of the throne as nobody can seem to decide who is the rightful heir.

Being a fan of aquatic Pokémon myself, I'd join, since there aren't a whole lot of RPs where you can play as a Pokémon that has to live underwater.

Storm, Earth, Fire (or Sef. Does Sef work for you? Anyhow...).
I'd be happy to co-DM with you. I know nothing about KoF, but I'm researching as I type.

EDIT: Yeah. The above is the result of being about three pages behind, and seeing an RP that you probably have abondoned/fulfilled by now. I am now expressing my interest in this Aquatic Pokémon roleplay.

Last edited:
I'm up for that! Maybe I'll do a milotic or gorebyss, provided that no one is interested in the below.

Anyone remember the Strike of the Dark Legion? I really sucked back then, but I reread it a few days ago and became a little nostalgic for Beauty. BlackTitress hasn't been online for a month, but perhaps if he doesn't come back we could try to restart it ourselves? It was a simple enough plot, I think. I'm bad with keeping track of things and I'd probably need a co-GM if we do end up doing this, though.

If this sounds like a bad idea, I'd be fine with reincarnating Beauty as a gorebyss.

If Mai's okay with it, I would do Milotic. Or possibly Kingra, if I'm allowed. If I join. Which I won't guarantee anything about.
Anyways, it does sound fun, though.

Yeah, milotic is fine. I'd say gorebyss would fit better, plus there's nothing wrong with having two of the same species.

Oh yes I am so in on this, now who to be:
Lugia....NO, legendary
Kyougre...NO, legendary
Gyarados....Maybe
Milotic...Most likely.
Oh the choices

Yeah but the pokedex calls him the diving pokemon and he lives under water that is why, but it doesn't matter 98% of all RP's don't allow legends.

There actually was, a long time ago. If there's going to be another one, then I guess I'll reserve Keldeo.

With all this thought of Legendaries, I just thought of a random idea of a Roleplay with two factions, humans with guns trying to kill legendary Pokémon so that they don't destroy the world, and a 'Legendary Guard' comprised of powerful Pokémon who want to stop these legendary killers...
I like it anyhow, just throwing it out there.

Back
Top Bottom