• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center: Part Deuce

Hmm... interesting, but wouldn't pokemon be able to stop almost any human? A ghost type could phase, put the human to sleep and kill them with dream eater and shadow ball.

Well, for my RP, while having a large majority of characters being water Pokemon is preferable, you could be any Pokemon that can live underwater. I'm thinking the most prolific Pokemon that are included under this criteria would be the Dratini line.

Anyway, before I get things started, I would like to see if anybody would like to take the role of the feuding brothers? If both of them are played by someone else, I'll take the role of an influential neutral party, which was kinda what I wanted to do from the moment I thought of this. The only real extra duties that someone being the brothers would have for now is that they could fill in extra stuff like why they dislike each other. More instructions will come when we get this going.

I'd play one brother, if that's okay. I'm not sure about playing more than one, though, so if that's a requirement...

I'll be the brother! Oooh! OOh! Pick me! Pick me!

Mai, the humans would be suited up with elemental energy firearms, TM drivers and suchlike.

*Le best idea evrar*
So in an Alternate Universe, there's like this huge slam battle tournament in, and the winner faces the great and noble Dave Strider in a rap-off.
Most of the contestents would be from the cast of Homestuck.
This was definately not inspired by Gary Motherfucking Oak.
Nope, not at all.

I'd play one brother, if that's okay. I'm not sure about playing more than one, though, so if that's a requirement...

I'll be the brother! Oooh! OOh! Pick me! Pick me!

Hopefully the thread will be up sometime today. I just need to come up with a title. And possibly hash out a simple map of the area. At that point, I will hopefully have a bit more on, well, everything. Until then, work on your characters. I'm looking forward to it.

Before everything, though, I need sleep... 3:40 AM local time right now. I know I should go to bed, but can't bring myself to do it...

I'm just wondering, does anybody like the idea of a steam punk/clock punk RP? I thought if people are up for it, I could set up one.

Thinking about making YET ANOTHER ARYLETT RP (TM). An old-school style one, that takes place in Kanto. Only the first 151. And focuses on a few glitches (Missingno.) and things like Pokégods back in the day. It would be intended to be a short RP, one that wouldn't really last too long, and one that could be finished relatively quickly. What does everyone think?

Thinking about making YET ANOTHER ARYLETT RP (TM). An old-school style one, that takes place in Kanto. Only the first 151. And focuses on a few glitches (Missingno.) and things like Pokégods back in the day. It would be intended to be a short RP, one that wouldn't really last too long, and one that could be finished relatively quickly. What does everyone think?

Glitches? Pokegods? I'm in.

Sure. Original all the way. I'm in.

That is an awesome Idea! It's relatively simple anyone could join.

Is Pikablu (Marril) also in it, considering it to be a glitch until johto arrived?

And how many Pokemon can we be?

Pikablu would of course be in. And also, you can be any of the original 151 sans Legendaries or a trainer. The focus would be more on trainers though, because they're the ones who would be discovering the glitches.

Back
Top Bottom