• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twilight rpg = MewXCharmeleonXEevee will totally joinage.

Although I've only read the first book of the series... But I'm up for anything with vampires, actually.

D:

If you're going to do vampire RPs, can you at least use vampires that don't SPARKLE, guys?

; ; please. Read The Vampire Chronicles or something.

Twilight rp = SUPER ULTRA EPIC NOOB FAIL!

Meh, And again thanks bakun. But remember two things... The angel of earth and the angel of time (Me) are the main angels while Satan and lucifer are the head demons. And I reserve the spot of chronos.

I only know about one character from FMA and I watched like two minutes of one episode once, so I can't critique on that. But I do tend to like it when people have Pokemon with them.

Also, the only thing I know about Death Note is that something happens when you touch it... read it in a SJ magazine. Like I said, see above thing about Pokemon.

I only know about one character from FMA and I watched like two minutes of one episode once...

You did?

I'm so jealous of you :/

I tried to see what it was like by reading the manga when my dad, Cryptica and I went to the bookstore the other day... but they didn't have the first one :sad:

Luckily, I'm going to a different one tomorrow, and chances are, they'll have it.

Maybe, if I'm interested (and not sleepy like I am right now), I might join some of yours, Bakun.

Hmmm... it looks rather interesting, but at the same time...

But thanks anyway, FMC :3

I thought of an idea for a Pokémon RP, but I just forgot. D: Maybe I could make one with something to do with a hurricane...

I have no interest in becoming obsessed with any more manga/anime, thank you.

Yay hurricanes~

I have no opinion, positive or negative, on FMC.

Twin sisters.

You mean FMA, Cryptica. ;)

Perhaps... a group of Pokémon had their village destroyed by a hurricane?

I was thinking someone would mistake her for a male sometime. But, I guess now it's happened. No harm done, Midnight.

The horror idea sounds cool, for once; normally, I'm not into stuff like that.

Trapped in an old lighthouse/Mansion? They went in there because they heard about a treasure in it but unlocked whatever monsters?

No... Wait... YEAH! with a few big stores attatched such as sears. and a resturant. yeah I would join that xP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom