• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have another EPIC idea, and it involves various Trainers being called by Arceus, Mewtwo, and Team Snagem's leader Gonzap, to stop Team Rocket from taking over the world. And Giovanni will be dead before the RP ends.

I was thinking about bringing back Fluffy's now-dead thread, the Pokemon as Warriors thing. Would anyone be interested in that?

YESYESYES. :D

Okay, does anybody feel like a FFTA2 roleplay? I've almost beaten the game and kinda wanna work out the Heritor thing a bit.

^ GO TO THE STORE AND BUY IT NAO.

I've got a pretty good idea on how the whole thing starts off.

I would be interested in the Warriors thing! YAY! :DD

We would need males in ThunderClan, though. Last time, there were only females.

I'd join the Warriors thing if RiverClan actually posted this time.

And it needs a good plot. I was so bored I made my character swim in the river for no reason.

Okay, I'll try to make it when I can. The plot, err.. I might need help with that. Offer ideas, please. You can make up to three characters, I've decided.

This may be stupid, but....
Would anyone be interested in an RP in which you have a meme to control, and you travel through the Internet, somehow trying to get the most glory and go to a specific place or accomplish a Spesific task? (E.g., have a site like ICanHasCheezburger.)

This may be stupid, but....
Would anyone be interested in an RP in which you have a meme to control, and you travel through the Internet, somehow trying to get the most glory and go to a specific place or accomplish a Spesific task? (E.g., have a site like ICanHasCheezburger.)

Yesyesyes.

Compiling my plot now.

I'd join the meme one... but I've got a ton of stuff piling up on me, and I'm way too lazy. XD Besides, methinks the RSP will be coming back soon, and then it's back to keeping up with the other feverish posters all day. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom