• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ideaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~

You are one of the greatest trainers on the planet. You are one of few to have beaten the Champion in every region. You treat your Pokemon with true respect. You're invited to exclusive parties for the very best of trainers, have almost caught them all, and you even have your own Wikipedia article.

One day you recieve an invitation to a new hotel. Several other well known people are supposed to be there, so you gladly accept, bringing your Pokemon. The hotel gets more and more suspicious by the day, with murder, vanishings, and arson. Can you, 7 others, and your Pokemon figure out the mystery of this hotel?

OHMIGOSH yes. Wanna join before I can't anymore. x3

I'm wondering if anyone would like to take part in a RP that takes place in my Fake-reigion, Uchu. I have a bit of a plot all thought up, and would like some input of weither or not you'd like to have me use some of my Fakemon that you could catch and train. It would involve a Big Bad Legendary and all that...

Or corse I still have Call to Judgement going on, so it'll have to wait for a while (perhaps to celebrate Easter? xD), but I'd like input now so I'll know if I should start on a map and whatnot.

Plot info ho, then!

See, Uchu is a tropical paradise, almost untouched by men. But there is a dark beast the lurks sealed in a cave on on of the islands - Pollution. (I haven't given him a real name yet). He got released (somehow... I'll figure that out soon) and now Uchu is becoming polluted, oh noez! So Shaymin (as nature and whatnot) chose some trainers to get him sealed back up again... and that's it so far. But I want input on it to make it better <3 So don't hesitate to give ideas, everyone.

Hmm... It might also be cool if the beast was able to 'corrupt' some of the trainers.

Would we use entirely fakemon, entirely real pokemon, or a mix? Or haven't you decided yet? Also, what about numbers of Pokemon? Myself, I prefer only having a couple, or even one, because it allows for more room for each Pokemon to have their own personality, as well as more variability in role... having a full team is often self-sufficient and can trivialize each individual Pokemon.

Ambipom said:
You are one of the greatest trainers on the planet. You are one of few to have beaten the Champion in every region. You treat your Pokemon with true respect. You're invited to exclusive parties for the very best of trainers, have almost caught them all, and you even have your own Wikipedia article.

One day you recieve an invitation to a new hotel. Several other well known people are supposed to be there, so you gladly accept, bringing your Pokemon. The hotel gets more and more suspicious by the day, with murder, vanishings, and arson. Can you, 7 others, and your Pokemon figure out the mystery of this hotel?

zomg join

Plot info ho, then!

See, Uchu is a tropical paradise, almost untouched by men. But there is a dark beast the lurks sealed in a cave on on of the islands - Pollution. (I haven't given him a real name yet). He got released (somehow... I'll figure that out soon) and now Uchu is becoming polluted, oh noez! So Shaymin (as nature and whatnot) chose some trainers to get him sealed back up again... and that's it so far. But I want input on it to make it better <3 So don't hesitate to give ideas, everyone.

I'd probably join because you know how I am~

Would we use entirely fakemon, entirely real pokemon, or a mix? Or haven't you decided yet?

A mix, I think. I'll set up a little freewebs site or something for my fakemon if people want them, since I have been meaning to anyway :P

Also, what about numbers of Pokemon? Myself, I prefer only having a couple, or even one, because it allows for more room for each Pokemon to have their own personality, as well as more variability in role... having a full team is often self-sufficient and can trivialize each individual Pokemon.

That will probably be up to personal choice. If you want only a few, go ahead. Max is the normal six though.
Is it wrong that I thought of an island inhabited entirely by women? xP

xDD! win.

Ideaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~

Reserve for me please. :3

Darn it, Cryptica and I had school! Come on, this is why I hate RPs with a small amount of spaces! D: I was really looking forward to joining, too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom