• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
...But I hate horror movies :x

Eh, that idea's passed anyway. Now it's to do with bars and dance contests, but I have no idea how anyone could go anywhere with that. >>

Should've probably noted that the phrases don't have to be connected. In fact, I didn't ever mean them to be connected. But whatever inspires you. ^_^

I had an idea for a RP.
About a bunch of people who died for whatever reason(suicide, accident, sickness, etc) and Arceus sends them back as Pokémon, as they died before he had planned them to die, or something like that.

Would anyone join a RP like that or has it already been made?

Good thing lots of people liked the idea. :D The problem is I don't want to start RP's anymore, as my latest tries failed and I suffer from motivation to write a good continue to the plot/driving it forward. :/
So I'd guess someone else would have to start it. *Looks at Darksong*

...WUT THE FUUUU-

Rebirth thing sounds.. interesting, if you have a plot. I'm trying to not join every RP on the forum no matter that I can keep up with every plot, so thar and yeah. >_>

Flora and Ashes...

...How would that work? >:3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom