• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's Pokemon-turned-human it'd be best to take place in a region, don'tcha think?

I though it would be better if the Pokemon couldn't relate to much, barely anything. In PMD it's a region with only Pokemon, so wouldn't we use a region with only people?

Well, not region exactly, but you know what I mean.

... No one responding to my hints D:

Ah well, might as well start posting more hints, then! :D

-The name will be Heaven and Hell.
-There are two teams with 7 members in each.
-One "god".
-Deadly.
-Heavenly.
-It's a Pokémon RPG.

Maybe this could be interesting...

You are a Pokemon Mage, aligned for life with a Pokemon. You have found out through media of various kinds that there are rifts appearing all over the world, opening into what is apparently nothingness. Several brave/foolish people have jumped into the rifts, but they've never returned. You have been sent a note from the Government, saying that you have been recruted a part of a 'committee' of ten Mages of varying allignments. You are to set out and attempt to discover the cause of these strange rifts.

Background info and vocabulary:

Partner-Pokemon you have been magically connected to in such a way that you are able to speak with them telikinetically and feel intuitions and the like from your partner.

You wear a robe or similar garment that is based upon the design of your Partner. Like a Mage with a Pikachu for a partner could wear a yellow robe with a pointed yellow hat that had a black tip at the top. Or something.

Alignment-A term used to refer to the species of Pokemon you have a special connection and sympathy for.

Magic works in such a way that Latin words can be combined in such a way to produce an effect on the world around you.

Rules

1. No strong cursing, flaming, or lewd use of bananas.
2. DO NOT USE MAGIC WORDS IN AN EXTREMELY LONG OR CONFUSING WAY. NO DOME IES REQUIEM PIE JESU DOMINE BANANA FOFANA BLABBITY BOO. Only short phrases or single words allowed.
3. No legendaries as Partners.
4. I control major NPCs, but you may control brothers, sisters, Nurse Joys, etc.
5. This RP takes place in a time kind of like the 1850's, but there isn't much advanced technology due to magic's influence.
6. I may add more rules later.

Form​

Name:
Alignment:
Personality:
Etc.:

Members:

I reeeeeeally think Ambipom should make the reverse PMD.

The magic thing has caught my interest, but don't think I'd do it right away.

People like my idea, yay!

So, if I were to make this...

Seven Pokemon, each the leaders of accomplished rescue teams, go to bed one night without a care in the world. Most missions have been simply leading someone out of a forest or finding an item. Peace...

When they wake up, they find themselves in a completely diffrent location! And an unkown one at that! They slowly inspect the area, and realize they have changed too! They are now tall, pink, soft skinned creatures- Didn't some person once say they were like this? That they were a- human, was it? Turned into a Pokemon? Was this the other was around?

You recongize a few others in the "City Park" place, but nothing else. Tall, gray metal blocks rise up everywhere. Diffrent-colored somewhat large animals rolled around on funny-looking feet. Where were you? Why are you here? Most importantly, how do you get back?

This RP takes place primarily in New York City, although we may leave.

Rules:
1: No Mary Sues.
2: Keeping swearing and violence to a minimum. There's no need for it in this RP.
3: This is a new world to the Pokemon-turned-humans. They know nothing about it, and your character does NOT magically adapt to this place in a matter of five minutes.
4: Put "Frito Lays" in your form if you read this.
5: No legends.
6: NPCs can be played by anyone, but major ones will mostly be played by me.
7: Have fun!

Form:
Name: (Duh)
Pokemon: (Duh)
Human appearance: (What does your Pokemon look like as a human? Try to keep it looking similar to the Pokemon. A Pikachu would have blond hair, a yellow shirt, etc etc)
Personality: (Can be PO)
Background: (This isn't needed, but would be nice)
Other: (Anything you want us to know?)

Last edited:
I'll do it as soon as I think of a title.

Does PMD: Reversed? sound good? Yes. the question mark is supposed to be there.

I'm forming ideas in my head for a fantasy, non-Pokémon RPG. It'll be set in a (somewhat clichéd) world of magic, monsters and the like. You can choose from various races, from the more mundane Humans and Elves to things like Dragons, Phoenixes and Spirits.

The story - well, I have various ideas, but I might end up dividing it into various 'chapters', so to speak, each with its own plot - but there would probably be on constant backstory of which all the sub-plots are part of.

Any ideas or criticism?

Oh, that sounds cool. I'd join!

How many chapters would there be? Is there any more of a plot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom