• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find all Spectrobes' pictures, but they do have the names on the second link that I show in the first paragraph. If you need specific pictures, I can get them for you individually. Unfortunately, I don't think I can get all at once.

Aw...and I sorta need them all to pick the spectrobes I want to use. ;__;

Just type Spectrobe.com in the adress bar. It takes you to the official site, and click the ABOUT SPECTROBES tab and then press the LAB button near the bottom.

Ok, I am gonna post the Pw/Pokemion RP. I just need to know who the prosecutor should be. Edgeworth, Franziska, or Godot?

^ Franziska. Nothing better than a violent prosecutor!

I actually have a fully Pokemon related roleplay idea, based off of everybody's favorite three sprite Pokemon!

It is said that the three sprites – Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf – have strange abilities, unmatched by most Pokémon. With just a look in its eyes, Uxie can erase your memory. A simple touch allows Mesprit to leave you emotionless three days later. And it's believed that an injury to Azelf can leave you unable to do almost anything.

Three days after a run-in with Mesprit, a criminal has found himself emotionless. To his/her delight, being emotionless allows him/her to commit horrifying deeds without a hint of guilt or remorse.

He/she has found several trainers, either emotionless, memoryless, or courageless thanks to the three sprites. With a simple bit of persuasion, he/she has gotten all these trainers to ally with him.

Their goal?

To capture the three sprites, and to use their abilities to enslave the world.

Other trainers have deemed themselves "Guardians" of the sprites, and will do anything to protect them. The alliance of emotionless, memory-less, and courageless have decided that it is their job to eliminate these trainers through whatever means possible, even if it means killing them.

Can the so-called "Guardians" stop this bizarre alliance?

As you can see, I seriously need a "people lacking something thanks to the three sprites" group name.

Actually, that's a pretty good name.

(Better than all the naming schemes that come to mind that remind me of all those Loveles roleplays I've seen on Gaia.)

I love that trio! I would so join that, Flora. I don't have a suggestion for the title except for something that has "Lake" or "Sprite" in it.

Something with "sprite" in the title would work fine.

(That's what happens when you're looking at trophies in SSBB)

Meh, "Sprite" makes me think of [sprite=rs]salamence[/sprite]. I'll join~ But could we play as Pokemon?

Sure.

As soon as I figure out a title. ^^

(Heh, this is my first totally Pokemon roleplay on here. :D)

It would be okay, but it kinda implies that the sprites themselves are fighting. (Though that would be a cool roleplay.)

...Zora, you stole my title idea.

yeah, let's just go with Fight for the Sprites.

I put up the PW/Pokemon RP....and I'm sorry, I don't usually make characters related to canon characters....I'm sorry...

I want to do a The World Ends With You roleplay (despite being only on chapter two in my own copy) but I have no idea how that'd work. Any ideas?

I want to do a The World Ends With You roleplay (despite being only on chapter two in my own copy) but I have no idea how that'd work. Any ideas?

The first thing to consider in the planning of a WEWY-based roleplay is the setting in which it should take place; while obviously a large city is the ideal location, the culture of that city is something that could be problematic. I believe that the reason Shibuya worked so well was that it possessed an incredibly diverse populace, as evidenced by the multiple fashion brands, the social groups they represent, and the underlying conflict of the game's plot (which is also the reason why Shibuya cannot be the location of our Reaper's Game), but, in my opinion, the fact that it was a Japanese community might be a significant factor, being a place that many gamers would like. For example, Involuntary Twitch (I think) posed the idea for a WEWY RP several pages back, which would take place in either New York City or San Francisco. The issue here is one of opinion; I, for example, was almost going to suggest Silver Spring, Maryland, the city where I live, and a British forummer might push for England. A sense of familiarity is necessary for this to work.

The next major objective is the combat system; how should the characters fight? Should there be any power influences like the trends? Will Players (and the enemies they fight) still be in pairs and have the light puck in battle? Pins are probably a bad idea; too many of the 300-something designs already made are either completely useless or ridiculously overpowered and allowing us to make our own would be like giving bandits the combination to a bank vault. That pretty much leaves the method of Neku's partners, of turning random everyday objects into lethal weapons with our kickass voodoo magic.

...There should probably be more on this subject but I feel too sick to come up with anything else.

Oh yeah, Pokemon; I came up with a way to combine WEWY aspects with the Pokemon world. Because Pokemon makes everything better. So, uh, if people would like that idea, know that I do know how to do that.

(Oh gawd, my brain isn't working at all.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom