• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Idea Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
The description from the first book...
"The evil shadow lord is plotting to invade the land of deltora and enslave it's people. All that stands against him is the magic belt of ddeltora with it's seven stones of great power. When the stones are stolen and hidden in dark, terrible places throughout the kingdom, The shadow lord triumphs and deltora is lost. In secrecy with only a hand-drawn map to guide them two unlikely companions set out to save their kingdom and free it's people..

I have idea, but I don't know how popular it would be. Basically it's a version of anime-verse but takes some of the wear from Satoshi-tachi's occasional fucking up of time (the other parts go to Forgiven verse, but that's not a necessary detail, just me placing it at a point.). One of these, probably the events of the upcoming 12th movie, has caused Arceus to go rouge. As in, insane. Human hating and insane. Mew, trying to stop the Poké-Hitler (but unable too because he's more powerful than her and has the whole "can't kill my bro" problem), decides to give a select few of humans and Pokémon the ability to communicate with each other (only within the group, however) and have special weapons/enhanced power. You know, normal plot.

Anyone who wishes to add to this or sponsor it may.

Interested in Ketsu's idea, would rejoin ToTCoD since y'know, Character!Me was insane and awesome and IT'S NOT OFTEN I GET TO RP AS MYSELF so.

Uh. Redwall RP. If you want to be Pogeymanz, sure, I'll just have to come up with a list of Pokemon you can be, then? If anyone wants to help, PM, blah blah blah-

And I'd join any RP anyone thinks through :DD

Uh. So I have about two people.. I'll try to get this up by Monday. Look for it tommorrow-ish. >_<

Hey! It's me again. Lately, I've been wanting to do a Digimon RP again and I have a general idea, but it's not complete yet.

It's sort of like PMD with Digimon, just because it involves humans getting turned into Digimon. Basically, you play as a Tamer who has temporarily retired to the Real World. However, one night, your Digivice contracts a virus. It transports you back to the Digital World, only in the form of a DigiEgg. Once you hatch into a Fresh Digimon, you find yourself in the middle of a dense forest. Around you are other newly hatched Digimon who used to be humans, all having received the same virus. With memory of last nights events (though you couldn't tell how much time had passed since then), you try to communicate with the other Digimon. Unfortunately, you realize that Fresh Digimon can't yet form words. You decide to stay with the other Digimon, not sure what to do. It is, after all, only a matter of time before you Digivolve to In-Training. Then perhaps you can finally get some answers as to what the others are doing here, how you can return safely to the Real World, and maybe even become human again...

Is anyone interested?

'kay, I got an idea while playing Megaman 4, more or less based around the robot master.

The story goes like this: So it's like, nearly the future in the Pokémon world, and humans live in a futuristic city, and began a project of sorts. It involves enchancing Pokémon with various metallic parts, giving them a new power themed around something, and also get armor based around said power in the process and then being put in duty to do something the power comes in use for. Much like the Robot Masters of Megaman.
But after a while, something causes some of them to go insane or "Batshit Bonkers" for a lack of better term, and rebels, and then the remaining has to fight against them obviously.

there, I wrote kind of lazily, but I was in a hurry, tell me if you don't understand.
Is anyone interested?

I'd join both :O

And I didn't get the RP because my laptop was infected with a virus. I have to rewrite the entire thing over again now ;_;

Uh, wait a bit. >_<

I've had the idea of a pokemon/human hybrid RP in my mind for a while, and the plot goes something like this:

Experiments have been created that allow humans to add the DNA of various pokemon into their own, allowing them to partially or fully take the form if they choose to. However, the public didn't accept these hybrids well, and eventually the hybrids took refuge on an island far to the south of Johto. This island is a lush paradise, featuring many types of terrain, freshwater, and even areas where villages were built. It seemed that the matter was over because the hybrids had found a home for themselves.

But it wasn't. A combination of extreme paranoia followed by two attacks from some rogue hybrids led the public to decide that the hybrids had to be exterminated, something that even the scientists who created the hybrids agreed to. Over the course of many months, an militia of sorts was assembled, along with vehicles to complement that militia, courtesy of the scientists who created the hybrids. On the flipside, the hybrids became aware of the impending threat, and continue to go about their lives, all the while readying themselves for the battles to come

Comments/Suggestions?

@Exo-Raikou: I'd think about joining. Thing is, I've been on an RP spree lately and I'm starting to wonder if I can keep up with all of them. 3 RPs (not counting RitD) really isn't much, but it is for me. XD

@Dragon: I didn't know you liked Digimon...? Or were you talking to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom